[2009.12.27] Hah Jake, "I borrowed my dads name, Robert Holly, to see Kara's performance"

thebuddybud

44314566.jpg

Robert Holly's son Hah Jae-ik (16) revealed that he used his fathers name to enter Kara's performance.

This was revealed on the December 26th broadcast of SBS 'Star Junior Show', during the corner 'Mom Dad, I'm sorry about what I did this year', and while the stories were being shared about this topic, he shyly said "I like Kara".

He said "Kara came to perform at Kwangju, which is where I live" and "My friends and I thought of a plan" and explained about it. He continued to say "I told the scary bodyguard 'Hello, I'm Holly's son. I came because of my dads chore, can I go in?'" and "And without any suspicion, he just let me in".

Robert Holly responded "Just what could Holly have given Kara as a chore?" and made the audience laugh.

Note: Uhh... His name is either Ha Jae-ik, Ha Jake, or Hazaik.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912270902321001

trans by thebuddybud @ karaholic

Oh,.. Who's Robert Holly?.. never heard the name,... :D

*taken from Wiki Galbijim

Robert Holley is a popular TV personality, lawyer, and owner of both Kwangju Foreign School and Jeonbuk Foreign School. He is famous for having obtained Korean citizenship and speaking fluent Korean in the Gyeongnam dialect. He previously hosted the program "Riding Home" on Arirang. He also has appeared on hundreds of television shows and in numerous commercials. He now appears regularly on "Hometown Now" on MBC-TV

thanks for the translation!

*taken from Wiki Galbijim

Robert Holley is a popular TV personality, lawyer, and owner of both Kwangju Foreign School and Jeonbuk Foreign School. He is famous for having obtained Korean citizenship and speaking fluent Korean in the Gyeongnam dialect. He previously hosted the program "Riding Home" on Arirang. He also has appeared on hundreds of television shows and in numerous commercials. He now appears regularly on "Hometown Now" on MBC-TV

thanks for the translation!

He is also one of the first foreigners to become really popular as a Korean citizen.

haha, he has a good eyes and taste for sure...hehehe, and I think that the boy is so cute for his admiration for Kara...who can resist them? and, another fan boy but Im sure after this show, Kara will response....he might be invite to kara's performance later, interact w/ his dad...or sth like that. But I'm sure that it will be fun