Most overlooked and stand out member?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Most overlooked member?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
  2. 2. Who is the most stand out member ?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

Overlooked I think Seungyeon..yes,she's stands out on her own but when she's with all the members she's rarely at the spotlight..

Most stand out member for now would be Nicole & Hara I guess..

Personally,SeungYeon stands out the most for me^_^

But all of them are pretty popular on their own I think..Gyuri with her Goddess concept,Hara's beauty & adorkable personality,Nicole's own program (& her sexiness in mister^^) & Jing's regular radio shows..yeah..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overlooked member... do i need to explain? lol~

For the most stand-out member, i had trouble picking between Hara or Nicole. I chose Nicole because of her fluency with another language, in this case it being English. She's also playful and all bubbly cute.

I'd say Jiyoung is the most overlooked... She doesn't come out on variety shows as frequently, and she does seem quite shy if she's not with the other members. Maybe it's because she's still young?

As for who stands out, I'd say Nicole. She's always so bright and tries to smile even if something bad happens. Very bubbly.

Edited by chungalung

i choose gyuri and hara respectively...i think many ppl and i dols overlooked at gyuri bcoz we can hear what kara is all about at sgb...she is regular there and she talk more about kara....most outstanding i choose hara bcoz she is really good in IY...i didnt know that she is really funny in variety...she even has her own gag in IY..woah..nice one hara.

GyuRa hwaiting~ ^^

Overlooked is Jiyoung and most stand out is Nicole then Hara/Gyuri/Seungyeon, they're quite close in terms of attention.. Seungyeon will be in 4th place though and Jiyoung the last.

My poor Maknae, i don't know whether because she's still schooling that's why she's quite inactive but i hope to see her in more variety shows and more screen time!!

• 1 month later...

poor ji young but she's so young that have a lot of time to promote herself and beat down unnies!

nicole! past : Star golden bell .... Present : Vet course ..... twitter? and what's next?

maknae jy is most overlooked. think the reason is apparent. it's real difficult to squeeze time out of schooling. hope she's able to handle well in both areas. jiyoung hwaiting.

most stand-out should go to nicole with hara close behind. their performance in variety shows currently are very well received, with their talents widely acknowledged.

but i wish i can see more of gyul & ham. very little of them recently, or at least in my country i don't get to see them.

Edited by red4summer

Wow, I totally didn't think I would vote with the majority, but I did! o_o

Jiyoung... just cause she's the maknae? And the Nicole because she has to be one the most 4D people I've ever seen. Either way, I think they all deserve attention for being awesome.

To me,the most stand out now are, of course, ~ lovely Nicole and Hara.

They both are so stand out in their performance,as if they have their personal spotlight XD

I think the most overlooked is Jiyoung then Gyuri.

Maybe Jiyong didn't get much tv appearance because she's still young and in her high school studying.

(personally I have some thougths. Although DSP usually doesn't promote their idols as well as other big companies,DSP always gives their idols much more personal life.Maybe that's why Jy didn't appear much often as her unnies.)

However, she gains a lot attention from male fans and even being chosen as ideal type from some male idols.

So I think recently maybe maknae may become so popular. XD

I almost voted for gyul for the most overlooked one.^ ^"

Actually I'm her fan and always has my eyes on her in any live shows

But(!!) in the past, in their live performances, cameramen OFTEN forgot her,even in her solo part,they still focused on Sy or Hara . T^T

It's really a problem when they're promoting honey .

I know that she's not the best dancer in Kara but c'mon... sometimes they rarely focused her so that I couldn't see that she's there or not.TvT

Now since she's more well known from variety shows and Kara gains popularity.It almost does not happen now. thank god.

I think jiyoung is the most overlooked because might she's busy with her studies and doesn't have as much time for T.V appearances.

Nicole is definitely the one that stands out the most! She gets a lot of time on variety shows and she's amazing on SGB :D!

Edited by SooHara

I think the standout member use to be Seungyeon but once Hara&Nicole started doing more variety shows they are now in the spotlight. I want Seungyeon to have some variety shows like she use to I miss her on TV. She's still my fav. member from the beginning but I love all the members but I miss her cute/hamster like qualities on variety shows!!!

I think Jing&Gyuri is the most overlooked. Jiyoung b/c she's busy w/ school and Gyuri b/c she doesn't seem to get as much camera time or have variety shows as often but I feel like Gyuri is getting more screen time these days and I'm happy for her. I think Jiyoung will get more screen time once she gets older but I think DSP wants her to graduate high school successfully too. Jiyoung is already pretty popular w/ the male fans!