Most overlooked and stand out member?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Most overlooked member?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
  2. 2. Who is the most stand out member ?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

Overlooked- Jiyoung. From personal experience, she was the last one who's name I learned. Nobody ever seems to let her talk.

Stand out- Nicole. Only one with short hair ('till recently) and she has a super outgoing personality.

Edited by wartooth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most overlooked: jiyoung

I remember watching an episode of Kara bakery when jiyoung and her partner caught the bus and her partner was surprised that no one recoginzed her and she said that she usually catches the bus to school and noone recognizes her either lol

most stand out: Nicole, shes so bright and bubbly!

the overlooked one for me is gyuri because people fail to see how great a person she is due to her goddess concept(or princess illness or so they say...)and the stand out one is probably Nicole because she gives off the friendly vibe which makes people want to know more about her....but all them stand out for me and none of them should be left out....Kara Jjang!!

Edited by allove

overlooked : definitely it's the Maknae, she rarely appears in any variety shows well i can understand cuz she has school >.<

stand out: i voted for nicole cuz shes so lively and bubbly on stage and on camera :]

Most overlooked - Jiyoung...hope to see more of her in variety shows and maybe that will help her feel less of a maknae and more of an entertainer in her own right.

Most stand out - Nicole...it's just the way she is - cute, bubbly and easily catches people's attention even in a group.

most overlooked is definitely Gyuri, although Hara is catching up but even then Hara gets a lot of attention...I think Gyuri intentionally does not stand up probably to allow her members to shine but I would like more attention given to her..just gotta look the number of youtube videos, youtube views, and all that you get from the other members, it's even more flagrant when it's individual and not group work...

Most standing out, it's a tie between Nicole and Hara but Hara is leading lately

i think jiyoung is the most overlooked one because she is the youngest and in live perfomance,

i tfound that she has the least shot, poor!! i hope she can go up soon!! i think she is really sweet and KAWAII!!!!

HARA is the most outstanding one because she looks good and sweeeeet!!!!

i LOVE her the most!!!!

Most overlooked is Seungyeon... I think more people tend to pay attention to Hara because she's like the "face" of Kara, isn't she? However, Seungyeon's my favourite. I think I have a thing for the underrated ones, haha.