Most overlooked and stand out member?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Most overlooked member?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
  2. 2. Who is the most stand out member ?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH.. So damn right.. >< I voted Jing for the most overlooked and Nicole for the stand out...

Seriously, Jing and Gyuri should have more airtime and appearance in some show.. ): poor them... We could see that Hara really busy with her IY and Nicole also had the Mnet Goes To College.. Then Seungyeon SSGB... =.= how bout Jing and Gyuri...?

the most overlooked hara, and the most stand out seungyeon... hmm the maknae is overlooked too. but not the most. why? cuz comparing to hara that's got some kind of more things inside her, she's conseidered more overlooked to me. my poor haragoooo~~~

• 3 weeks later...

Seungyeon: when sporting a bob haircut (in recent times) she's almost too cute not to be spotted first

Gyuri: the Goddess have rather well defined features

Hara: her name is the first to be spotted (rmb KARA?). she looks more 'integrated' than stand-out

Nicole: spottable after identifying who's the first 3

Jiyoung: melts into the background

Most Overlooked: Jiyoung

Now my reason.. I voted Jiyoung for the most overlooked because she doesn't really get to do mcing or anything. Gyuri=ShimShimTaPa radio host, Hara= Invincible Youth, Seungyeon= (used to) SonyuhBaekso, Nicole= (used to) StarKing. Jiyoung never did any of those..so I really hope she gets a future chance and show her cute side more often ! xD

Most Stand Out: Nicole

Nicole is the most standing out member out of all. She has short hair, Korean-American, and is active in shows. She's also really popular within all K-pop groups and is really outgoing. She's a sexy dancer and is fierce. She knows English and is very fluent. She's been on multiple tv shows and more. She's most known.

Overlooked: I chose Jiyoung because she looks like she doesn't appear as much as the others.

Stand out: Nicole of course since she's the best dancer and speaks english. She seems the most popular nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually vote Gyuri as overlooked. Since Jiyoung is still in school, obviously that she wont have much time for variety shows, also as a youngest member, she still need to improve alots to shine as other members. Even though as a leader, Gyuri didn't have a lot of opportunity to show herself. But everytime she got a chance, she prove that she have something. I glad that she now a DJ for radio show, people will recognize her more.

As for stand-out member, gotta say it's Nicole. She stand out by both her look and personality, I don't need to say more about this, we all know :) .