Most overlooked and stand out member?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Most overlooked member?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
  2. 2. Who is the most stand out member ?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Jiyoung is the most overlooked because she generally doesn't do stuff without the others.

To me, Hara stands out the most because she tries very hard to get as much screen time as possible to promote KARA.

I know that Seungyeon does a lot of variety shows herself, but I don't know where to look.

I think Jiyoung is the most overlooked because well, she's young and not shown in many shows

and although Nicole is my favorite member, I think Hara is most stand out because she's in IY and she is vastly popular in lots of places

• 1 month later...

They shine differently right?

But for me Gyuri.

Because she's the leader and has this certain attitude that you can't just let go.

When it comes to sexiness, no one can out shine Nicole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I chose Jiyoung as the one most overlooked because she gets the least air time when all of them are together... As for the other question, I think Nicole naturally stands out, but the other three have special ways in calling attention. Especially the Godess!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i think Jiyoung is a the most overlooked among all. maybe because she's very young compared to other members and because she's too cute while the others are having their own uniqueness (not that Jiyoung hasnt got any uniqueness).

the most stand out member is Nicole (i think), because she's so popular among other groups or fans. maybe the fact that she's coming from abroad quite affected this popularity.

but over all i think Kara members have almost-equal popularity between each other.