Most overlooked and stand out member?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Most overlooked member?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
  2. 2. Who is the most stand out member ?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

I voted for Nicole as the one who stands out the most, and Jiyoung that is most overlooked

I think stands out the most before Lupin because of her hair, all the others had long hair so they looked kind of similar while Nicole stood out the most because her hair was much shorter than the others. Maybe it's just me but at least when I first started to become a fan of Kara that's what happened to me. But even after Lupin she still stands out because she raps in Kara's songs...

I actually don't really know why Jiyoung doesn't stand out o_o It was just my first instinct haha~

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hara stands out, she the KARA's FACE!

MNet has recently redone their poll of the top 30 best-looking idols.

Last time they ran the poll, KARA's Goo Hara was 2nd

now...

Here are the rankings:

1. Kim Hyunjoong (SS501)

2. Nickhun (2PM)

3. Koo Hara (Kara)

4. T.O.P (Big Bang)

5. Choi Siwon (Super Junior)

6. Sandara Park (2NE1)

7. Choi Minho (SHINee)

8. Park Yoochun (DBSK)

9. Yoona (Girls’ Generation)

10. Thunder (MBLAQ)

source:

http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/10/top-g-dragon-on-mnets-top-30-best.html

Hara had the biggest fan club with about 6,500 members in overall girl group members.

source:

http://www.soompi.com/news/who-is-the-most-popular-girl-group-in-japan

Edited by thelegendofjhen

Okay okay!! We get it!! HARA has the most fans! Hara is the FACE of KARA! Hara is the beauty of KARA!

:confused1: Why the need to stress and re-stress those facts here?? It's much better to post it in HARA's thread coz I feel like you're belittling the other member?? :angry:

I'm Cole-biased but I don't see the need to post every article that mentions her. It's enough for ME to know that she's the best!

TO EACH HIS OR HER OWN!

Since you're acting a bit like a brat, I'm gonna be a brat too!!

Hara may be the FACE of Kara but she certainly is not the VOCAL or the CHARISMA of Kara!

-peace out-

Hara stands out, she the KARA's FACE!

MNet has recently redone their poll of the top 30 best-looking idols.

Last time they ran the poll, KARA's Goo Hara was 2nd

now...

Here are the rankings:

1. Kim Hyunjoong (SS501)

2. Nickhun (2PM)

3. Koo Hara (Kara)

4. T.O.P (Big Bang)

5. Choi Siwon (Super Junior)

6. Sandara Park (2NE1)

7. Choi Minho (SHINee)

8. Park Yoochun (DBSK)

9. Yoona (Girls’ Generation)

10. Thunder (MBLAQ)

source:

http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/10/top-g-dragon-on-mnets-top-30-best.html

Hara had the biggest fan club with about 6,500 members in overall girl group members.

source:

http://www.soompi.com/news/who-is-the-most-popular-girl-group-in-japan

Edited by suzanis

Overlooked- Jiyoung. I feel like she is not as popular as some of the other members of KARA. Maybe because she doesn't do many extracurricular activities like the others. However, I feel that she has a lot to offer and is a better vocalist than many people perceive her to be. Hopefully, more people start to notice her talents. Plus she is just TOO CUTE!!

Stand Out- Hara. Her popularity started to increase drastically after her appearance on Incredible Youth.

Hara I thought would be the most stand out as she was one G7 which was everywhere online. Though I can understand how Nicole would be what people would vote for. When it comes to the most overlooked it would be either Seungyeon or Jiyoung. Though in the end Jiyoung really does appear the least, I voted for Seungyeon because I feel(this is truly my opion; i'm not trying to offend)that she has so much more to offer.

I voted Jiyoung as the most over looked, but I think Hara was also one of the most over looked. If ranked it'd be:

1. Jiyoung/Hara

2. Hara/Jiyoung

3. Gyuri

4. Seungyeon/Nicole

5. Nicole/Seungyeon

For my most stand out, I thought it was Seungyeon. And probably Nicole too. The ranks above would be just reverse in this poll~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stands Out : Nicole

Overlooked : Jiyoung

The member who stands out the most will have to be Nicole

with her dorky personality. she definitely stand out.

And as for Maknae Jiyoung

She hasn't really appeared in much variety shows

and that's why i chose her as the most overlooked

hope to see her on more variety shows.

most overlooked member...I'd say overall that it is Gyrui. People do know her for her goddess complex but in terms of being kara's leader and her fan support gyuri often gets the least acknowledgement for her role in the group. She is the lead singer and often her voice carries the chorus(pretty girl, honey, lupin). She doesn't get enough attention for the roles that she actively undertakes, most people are saying Jiyoung, but I think that Jiyoung gets noticed alot...especially being the maknae, its an automatic conversation starter because everyone wants to know about how mean the unnies treat you and how you get away with everything because of aegyo :P. I think jiyoung gets recognized alot for her position in KARA as the youngest, cutest one.

Most stand out member, I'd say that it would be Hara, she has the most solo work of KARA most of the time, and when most celebrities pick and ideal from KARA, she is often it. She won and MC award which means that even amongst a variety of different idols she still stands out. She has solo cosmetic contracts and was the "main" for KARA's ASK campaign. I'd also say she is most stand out because she has something she is known for...idk how to explain it but she is known for her ant waist and looking like a doll, these things help her stand out. She is often Kara's representative in the top ten of list for ideal idol endorsers and ideal woman or best looking. Im talking in terms of general public and corporate advertising perspective...not the perspective of a fan; just overall I feel like when people think Kara they think Goo Hara first, then maybe Gyuri....yea...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...