Most overlooked and stand out member?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Most overlooked member?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
  2. 2. Who is the most stand out member ?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With everything that's happened this year, I think Kara's popularity has evened out to all the members. However, I still think Seungyeon shines the brightest because of her natural ability to basically adapt to anything. Cute dance, sexy dance, MCing, etc. Jiyoung still seems overlooked to me, but with her recent MC gig with SHINee, I hope she gets more opportunities soon. :) Hara's popularity has skyrocketed, alot of the articles on AKP that feature Kara are of Hara, either for her appearance on IY, or herself. I really love how all the comments remark on her beauty. :D

Edited by loveholic

At the moment - the most overlooked member is Jiyoung in terms of having a regular spot in TV shows but she's quite active in radio shows but since lots of people watch more shows than listen to radio shows even with a video - she's not easily recognized I think.

For the stand out member - I think are Nicole and Hara but I voted Nicole since she has her own show now and she's invited in other shows often and one of the most recognized member of Kara after their promotion of Mister.

But overall I'm happy about their activities, very different from the last time I answered this - they each have their own solo activities now and getting more popular.

Overlooked - Jiyoung, but its understandable because she's still 16 and had school so maybe the management didn't want to push her yet, but i think she has a bright future as an entertainer. Stand out - of course our Nicole, even since Rock U days she's already stand out with the yo jump, then her 4D personality is just adorable, and maybe her short hair make her always noticeable among the other member

Stand out for now is between Nicole and Hara. They have the most shows as of the moment.

But honestly, the popularity is balanced in the group.

SeungYeon and Gyuri also have TV shows under their belts. JiYoung handles radio shows.

KARA is one of those groups wherein all members can shine.

SO YEAH. I'm just really happy. This just proves how popular KARA is today.

this is a new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1DxeRerxys

it talked about the first ace of KARA being SeungYeon then now they added Nicole and Hara.

But we all know that ALL members are great.

Edited by KaraNice

yeah, now they are all balanced out.

MOST...

overlooked:JiYoung

stand out:Nicole.

(i saw this korean chart from most searched celebs this year..it included

3/4 search top engines..& saw KARA..

1.Nicole 2. SY 3.Hara 4.Gyuri 5.JiYoung)

I must say that Maknae doesn't appear much in variety shows, thus she is the most unnoticed member T_T (so sad since i'm maknae biased n she's cutest thing ever on Earth).

In the past, Seungyeon was always the center of attention, but lately, Goo Hara has took this place, and now everytime the name Kara appears, people always say "Goo Hara, Goo Hara" lol.

^

omg! lol, i thought i was the only one who thought that way. i felt that she was "pushed aside" a bit after Nicole & Hara gained popularity. The only regular show she has is that show on SBS every Sunday. She has been on that show for quite some time too. Other than that, she's rarely appears on other varieties on her own like how she used to.

i guess, it's like passing the baton. from Seungyeon to Hara & Nicole. but still, I kinda miss seeing her on varieties. lol

and to be honest, i was super excited when I thought that she's gonna be on FO with Jing and Nicole. lol. Ahhh, what a twisted world. :shining: s'okay. Nicole & Tiffany are cool too.

I still feel that Gyuri & Jing (of course) are overlooked. But Jing...as compared to other groups' maknaes...she comes out more than them. She has 2 regular spots on radios.

Over looked; Jiyoung. Compare to the other members, she doesn't get much attention of variety shows.

Stand out; It's either Nicole or Hara but I picked Nicole. She's been receiving tons of love nowadays. And as for Hara, she has IY.

I believe that Jiyoung is most overlooked in my book since I don't usually see her on variety shows, listen to the radio shows, or because shes still attending school.

For the person standing out the most right now in my book would be Hara. I first saw her on something like 'Chuseok Special Sweet Girl' where she was running so much faster than the others that she fell over (That was heart breaking).

Everyone else manages to get airtime in different ways like 'Invincible Youth,' 'Strong Heart,' or 'Kara's Bakery,' but just no as much.

:D ~ Stands out the most ~ :w00t: It kills me to rate them as I think they're all amazingly AWESOME!

1.Hara

2.Nicole

3.Gyuri

4.SY

5.Jiyoung

:o ~ Stands out the least ~ :o

I think Gyul has made a place for herself esp in SGB. And she seems to be well liked by other :w00t:

And i voted for Jing. I think she deserves more appearance on tv. She has such a lovely personality!

^ I agree, it is a shame! Jing's hilarious and adorable! Maknae is most overlooked. Many people cannot recognize her well and I feel she has trouble getting camera time and individual activities. I don't think this is fair since she has a great personality is improving a lot on stage. Lately it seems that it's balancing out since KARA's popularity increased, but it's not enough for Jiyoung to be not overlooked.

Stand out member...I chose Nicole because of her charisma, but I also think Gyul stands out a lot because of her Goddess looks + personality and her naturally seductive eyes. Nicole does has the most fans in my opinion though because she has a lot of aegyo, stage presence, and she's a triple threat: dancing, singing, & rapping. A lot of people also like her because she is Korean American.