[LIVE] 091225 Special Stage - Seungyeon, Gain, Uee & Hyuna

MIKee

I was watching videos on sweet melodix 3 then I saw Seungyeon, Gain, Uee and Hyunah's special stage. I thought they will be performing 4 tomorrow, but they performed dance break, 3 by Britney Spears and Baek Ji Young ft. Taecyeon - My Ear's Candy.
I was surprise by taecyeon's cameo appearance. The performance is really sexy.....

The start is really good. They dance so good. Seungyeon with the cane is so cute and sexy. And Gain's clothes look's really sexy. Uee and Hyunah's dance break is really good too. But I wish they dance 4 tomorrow...... I really like that song.....

Watch it here....

[c] sweetmelodix3, the Sweet Melodix team!

Please comment......

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by flamestalker
fixing the link

that chocolate episode was totally killer...i loved how they performed those english songs so well! i didn't know they were really that good until i saw the performance...i wish they did 4tomorrow though...since they're already together...hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeay..already saw the performance..really love their dance..

Seungyeon was sexy, and i can hear audience shouted her name while she dancing..

Gain also very sexy too...and taecyeon make the performance become more hot!!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...