[Haradoll/Caps] Hara's burning incident.

monkee

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realized how bad of a burn she received. She seemed to just brush it off during filming. Such a professional. However, burn scars like hers will never go away. Hopefully the producers of IY compensated her heavily for placing her in harms way and causing such a disfigurement. (lets face it, any blemishes on a celebrity who models are a liability to their carrier).

I never realized how bad of a burn she received. She seemed to just brush it off during filming. Such a professional. However, burn scars like hers will never go away. Hopefully the producers of IY compensated her heavily for placing her in harms way and causing such a disfigurement. (lets face it, any blemishes on a celebrity who models are a liability to their carrier).

Yup, your so right.

It's sad that that's a permanent scar. You can still see on her knee.

Which episode was that? Did they air it?
Lols I don't want to see the pic first I haven't seen IY for ages the last episode I watched was ep 13 I think. Haven't been downloading IY from ssf lately XD lols. In what ep is it ?

Episode 8<<