• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monkee

[Haradoll/Caps] Hara's burning incident.

421 posts in this topic

hhahahaha... i remember that scene...

she suddenly jump to the back and say "ah.. its hot..."

but i think Hara is a strong girl... and surely she will be okay...

She was too excited for the steamed buns I guess. Hahaha I didnt know that it was something serious because she just laughed about it. And if it were serious then the whole cast will probably take first aid for her right? Anyway one scar won't ruin my baby goo. Hahaha :D

ah..i've seen that episode before...

they are making some kind of bread that i don't know what i calls..

and hara's pants got burnt by the fire...

fortunately...she's okay...

aigooo, poor Hara!

I watched this episode and didn't realise it was this bad..

i just thought her pants just caught on fire that's it, never knew her knees got burnt too ...

However, this episode was funny HAHA

Thanks for sharing!

LOL I remmber that

she was sitting in front of the fire

and she didn;t notcied that it burnt it into a hole :P

her knee is fine now....though the pic is a bit blurred...

check this out

also Hara is on the choices of Korean singers with the finest legs...here is the link

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/poll-which-female-group-members-have-the-sexiest-leg-line/

please vote for Hara, most ppl who visits this sites are the fans of other idols...

Oh my! What a sad event for Hara! But even that happened to here, she manages to be energetic at the whole time! SO proud of her! I know she's alright now

oh ouch! I'm glad she didn't get too hurt. I saw that while she was on a variety show and wondered what that was. Hopefully, she will be more careful in the future cause getting burned is a serious matter.

Ouch. Just watched the IY episode where that incident happened, I didn't know it was that bad. D:

i was really surprised when I watched the invincible youth episode after reading this thread, because on the show it really didnt seem like she was hurt that much, but in those photos it looks quite bad.

i guess she just didnt want to complain. very brave!

Ohh.. I remember that episode. That must be hurt so much. I mean, the pants really got burned. I didn't know that incident left some mark on her knees. How bad I'm. I just laughed over it when i first watched that episode >.<

i haven't watched that episode yet.. tsk tsk poor hara.. its a good thing she's fine.. just be more careful next time..

Thankfully no serious injury happened to Hara.... let's hope no such incident happened to any of the kara members in the future....

i was really surprised when I watched the invincible youth episode after reading this thread, because on the show it really didnt seem like she was hurt that much, but in those photos it looks quite bad.

i guess she just didnt want to complain. very brave!

yup she jus kept the show running! nice girl...

Oh wow. When I saw that she got her pant leg burnt on the show, I thought nothing had hit her since she played it off very well. It is a real shame that she got burnt, but it is awesome that she did not want to trouble the others during filming.

oh poor hara..what happen with her??

it because IY fileming?? in winter sesson :( get well soon hara

=she got burn marks?!?! T_T

but she said she didn't get hurt...

really,, hara is a strong girl...

HARA FIGHTING!!!

I watched the episode a long time ago. The way Hara acted, it didn't seem like a big deal. Only after looking at the 2nd pic, I realized that it was serious. Hara is a fighter

i watched that episode haha hara just jumped out and no one knew what it is until she showed that she was burned.

no scars

I watched this episode but I didn't know that Hara actually burned her knee.

I thought it was only her pants.

Aww, pity her. :(