[2009.12.28] The

YoonRa

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is huge, i still remember when they first debuted and i wasn't into them yet, i didn't took much notice of them since they didn't participate in lots of shows...

It wasn't until "Rock U" for me and the growth of my love towards Jiyoung, haha. But the first look, i fell in love with Gyuri's short hair and Seungyeon cuteness..

haha it must make everyone here so proud by just looking at how it looked at the start and how busy and wanted these girls actually are. they totally deserved it though, theyve all worked their absolute socks off :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i think they've grown a lot both emotionally and as a group, they've changed their whole look .i think they're stronger now. i still miss sunghee. her vocals were awesome but i still like the new kara as well. i hope they can all reunite one day

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that's awesome to see how they've gain popularity through all the hard work they put into their music.

it's just too bad sunghee could not have enjoyed the more recent success. she had such an amazing voice and her personality just made her perfect for all these variety shows that popped up after her departure.