[2009.12.29] K-pop rules the 2009 Asian Channel V Chart

MSJN

20091228_vchannel_main.jpg

Channel V, Thailand's first music channel recently posted their annual Asian TOP 50 Year End Chart for 2009 and K-pop dominated the charts.

It seems SM Entertainment is really popular in Thailand as the chart is littered with their artists including Super Junior, SNSD / Girls' Generation, TVXQ / Tohoshinki, and SHINee.

Thanks to myra for the tip and here's the full top 50 chart below.

1.Super Junior

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzzzzzzzz they're not even top 20...... i was expecting them to chart better :confused1:

but honey was the most shocking of all. not even top 40!!!! nearly fainted just now....

nvm this is a good start for them. hopefully kara will have great songs coming out next year and dominate the charts!!! if so many other bands have done it, kara definitely can do it as well!!!

but dont u guys think that mr should also have been in the top 50 now??? the butt dance is still really hot and i dont think the craze has died out yet.

kpop fighting! the hallyu wave is indeed spread far and wide! just a shame that KARA are not in the top10 but they are definitely on the up! theyll take over japan soon i reckon as their style fits the type of stuff the japanese love. =]

fighting!

Oh wow... some of these songs are old lol

well, that doesn't mean they're not good =P

hehe and i do kinda agree with the top 5 =P

hahaha

thanks for sharing!!!

KARA FIGHTING!!!

mister should be there though. and i love taeyangs wedding dress too and cannot believe it didnt even make the top50!

Edited by levig090

woah, I'm surprised Mister isn't on there.

I'm also surprised because mister isn't there....

but well I'm happy because they make it..they're on top 50

I know that there's something more that they can do even if they

are not in top 10...

kpop dominated the chart!!!

wow...

thanks for sharing :(