• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Nicori] Nicole's a frog!

415 posts in this topic

OMG!!! XD

looks like she's flying xDDDDDD

but i was wondering too, how high she can jump

it's really impressive xD

YEOW! definitely my favorite part of rock u

didnt know she jumped so high

haha especially in heels

hyoyeon does it too in gee

yea she jumps the most lolz =P

i love it alot, its nice hehe

much better would be the whole group doing this hehe

woahh.... nicole jumps really really high.. even with heels.. she is really amazing.. :)

H ha haha.. great caps... and yeah that is pretty high.. just goes to show how she gives it her all every time she get's up there...

looks like she was flying and enjoying it

but i'm worried that she'll hurt herself someday because she jumps even when she's wearing high heels :eyelove:

she has INCREDIBLE leg power. if you've ever seen previous performances (e.g. secret world) where she's wearing short shorts, her legs might look "fat", but I kid you not, that is all muscle right there. and as stereotypical as it sounds, asian-americans just have bigger (not "fatter", bigger) builds than asians in asia do.

I love nicole whenever she does this, whenever she screams Yeow! and jumps, she always has a smile on... i love her :D hahaha... you're my little frog :)

- Derry <33 Acon :P

omg omg . . LMAO i know that she jump high in rock you but

i never knew it be that high >.< LOL aww cute.

It's from that American nutrition, ain't it? LOL

Just kidding =D

Dude, I would totally own myself if I even tried jumping that height with heels. More power to ya, Cole =D

It's from that American nutrition, ain't it? LOL

Just kidding =D

I'm pretty sure some of it is. They don't consume as much dairy over there because their dairy production pales in comparison to North America and Australia. Which is why, when you go to Korea, there aren't many dairy delicacies to choose from. Same for China, Hong Kong, Southeast Asian countries, etc. (although for SE Asia, the problem lies more with the climate being too hot to prevent dairy products from going bad)

This is my favorite part of Rock U performances

the jump and her facial expression while she's doing it :)

Oh wow.. I never noticed that O.O

omg she jumps really high...i wish i could do that..cuz wen i take jumping pics wit my friends it looks like i never even left the ground!!! lol

whoa never noticed she was wearing heels.

Imagine how high she could jump if she was wearing runners and trackpants/shorts instead

She'd be way up there :)

i haven't watched that many performances of rock u so

i didn't notice. but now that you point it out, she does jump

really high. haha.

how the heck does she jump that high in heels and not end up hurting herself?

no, scratch that... how the heck does she jump that high period? that's crazy.