[Nicori] Nicole's a frog!

jihaebutt

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I remember watch dream team it was the the girl group special, and it where they would have to jump on the springboard and jump over the "horse" thing. Nicole won that and she made the jumping it around 1m 50cm or something like that. Everyone was so surprised, I like wow nicole you can jumping. I wanting to see more of her jump, how high she can jumping. Plus the other dream team when it like high jump,she was the second place. That mean are nicole is super good in jumping. With all the workout she does, I not suprised by it.

I remember watch dream team it was the the girl group special, and it where they would have to jump on the springboard and jump over the "horse" thing. Nicole won that and she made the jumping it around 1m 50cm or something like that. Everyone was so surprised, I like wow nicole you can jumping. I wanting to see more of her jump, how high she can jumping. Plus the other dream team when it like high jump,she was the second place. That mean are nicole is super good in jumping. With all the workout she does, I not suprised by it.

I watched that too, yesterday. You can see her passion in sports too

It's remembering me on her school days in LA, that she was so active in sport.

• 2 weeks later...

wow thats very high jump...i think coreograpy on jumping must be re made cause its fun if the member jumping really high like in this treads