[2009.12.31] Nicole was lonely in Korea

sweetcaramelism

i was like that when i live moving around. its really hard at first, but she have good friends (KARA, SNSD, etc.)

I was touched when read what Nicole said before. Ganbatte Nicole!! you have fans who love you no mattter what.

Edited by Mizu_D3

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally can understand her feeling ! It must be really hard to leave a country and friends and to start a new life in a foreign coutry even more when you are no very fluent. Even if Korea is her motherland, she was/is still a stranger for it. So seeing her can be able to make lot of new friends makes me be happy !

Awww. Nicole. ): She's a genuine person and she's loved for her personality. She must've had such a hard time revealing all that til she cried. But it's okay. Nicole jjang!!! <3

Finally Nicole is more open to talk about her past experience, i mean if not because of this show i wouldn't know if Nicole was critized during her debut (her confession during jay related discussion) and now this. But at least she's alright now, with love from KaRa and Kamilia, hopefully Nicole would never feel lonely again.

I almost cried while watching this part...Poor Nicole..): I know how it feel to be like that...I think, this situation also happened to Jay, Brian, etc..I heard that Pure Korean and Mixed Korean (like Korean American) are different in Korean..But I'm sure Nicole have many friends that love her right now..Especially KARA members..And also her mom too ^^ Nicole~fighting..We, Kamilia always be with u..(:

Aaaawww.... that's sad.... T_T

its totally understandable tho, Korea is definitely VASTLY different to America...

better i think. but it does take a lot to adapt to a new life...

Chin up Nicole, you're doing great right now!! =)

you have thousands that love you now =)

hehe

thanks for sharing

aww... nicole.. it must of been a difficult time for her back then

but shes got alot of family friends and fans supporting her now.. so she must be happy!

she looks so cute when she cries.. i hope this gets subbed!!

Aww.. It must have been hard for Nicole :/

It feels miserable to see your friends having so much fun and you are so lonely T.T

I think she should be feeling much better now..Since she have so many friends and a busy schedule to follow up.

I hope she will do better and make more friends in the upcoming years!~ :D

Aww, Nicole is really sad..

It must be really tough to be far away from your family and old friends, especially when you are moving to a new country..

There are many differences in culture, and also difficulties with language.. First time must be the hardest time..

Stay strong Nicole! Cause you are already a star and made many friends and fans now! We will also always support you!

Nicole hwaiting!!^^

awww..i sorta understand..

i was born in korea, and i'm a 100% korean, so my family and i visit korea every single year for about 2 months every summer...

i have a lot of fun in korea with my family and everything...but i don't have any friends in korea..and all my cousins are in korea, but my oldest cousin is 9...which is sorta boring...and my friends have so much fun going swimming and stuff over the summer, and i lose connections with a lot of people over the summer

also, there's the language thing. i am fluent in korean, but it's just hard because of all the slang that everybody uses, and the hard words...

if it's hard for me, i wonder how hard it must've been for her then and now...she's so busy and sooo publicized..

hwaiting unnie! (:

I think Nicole will be fine. She's made it this far which shows spirit. I myself was born in another country rather than my family's homeland. I speak some of the language but having grown up here means you get used to life as the other local kids etc...having been back to my family's home country it is very hard to get by as ppl back there really don't treat you the same. You try to make the effort but other ppl don't see it that way, but I can see why Nicole would have been lonely back then. But as others have said, you have fans all over the place Nicole! Hwaiting!