[2009.12.31] Nicole was lonely in Korea

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must have some pretty strict contracts with the company because who is gonna be that distressed about not being able to keep in contact with their friends. Bummer, but at least that's in the past, and she has tons of things to look forward to this year. Tkayy, thanks for posting the clip. So, those are her college buddies? guys. haha. Nicole tsk tsk. Must have been especially hard to move to Korea, and have to learn the language, culture, entertainment industry all at once. I say she did pretty good. I'm sure her friends are the ones who are envious, now. Hope she gets the ticket to go back to America.

Oh she mentioned that because her friends lived in California, the time difference was big and the only way she contacted them was through email. Eventually, I guess messaging and all that stopped. She was busy and they were busy.

He??bikkuri chatta...her final exams in c0llege?isnt nic0le still 18??..is she that clever??

It's for a show.

awwww, it really is hard at first but i think she's adjusting perfectly now..

she ain't alone anymore because she has friends in the entertainment business

and also she has a group which is considered as her second family...

Nicole Fighting!!

Sniff sniff. I would felt the same way too.

Everybody OF COURSE! That's how baby Jay felt.

That's okay. you have PLENTY of friends by your side now. Keke~

Thanks for sharing! :eyelove:

I missed this on akp. D:

Nicole always looks so cheerful, so it makes me want to cry when I see her cry. :<

I can only imagine how hard it must be to adjust moving from the US to Korea. I went there for only two weeks in the summer about two and a half years ago and I thought I was going to die without US amenities.

At least she has adjusted now. Don't cry anymore, Nicole. <3

Edited by chungalung

• 2 weeks later...