Discography, Contacts & Facts

chupachups

I think the fun facts are old? I think it needs to be updated :D Jiyoung needs more fun facts xD Is Nicole still the strongest personality? And I didn't know Nicole use to live in Arizona! ^-^ I thought she has always lived in California. These things are nice to know ;)

Haha thanks so much, that was a ton of info!

Hmm but most of it seem to be from the Kara4 days; since this is a pinned thread, maybe it's time to include more info from the present? like how Seungyeon is now attending Kyunghee university & gets mobbed everyday, how Sunghee still performed in some videos after leaving Kara, how Nicole had her own reality show, how they are stepping into the Japan market etc etc...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, thanks for the info.

It really help.

Hahaha, they are really fantastic.

HAHA wait a minute, Seungyeon got 100 on her TOEFL? Did you guys mean 100%? Cause 100 is like one of the lowest score you could get :) I think 900 is the highest if I remember. (quick note, I don't think any English speaking person could get 900 on that test. I've tutored it and there's tons of ambiguous questions)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow, I just learned many little things about each members. Especially the older 3.

I love it when I can get to know more about the relationship between Kara members.

Thank you!