Discography, Contacts & Facts

chupachups

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting these, couple of things that caught my eye.

# The first time Nicole met Seungyeon, Seungyeon was covering up her body in the blanket from head to toe and crying VERY LOUD. Nicole hadn’t seen her face but heard her voice already. Why Seungyeon was crying?

# She was homesick. Since she’s the only child in her family, she’s used to be taken care carefully. But also, at that time she had just met two other KARA members (Sunghee and Gyuri) and she was VERY SCARED of Gyuri. She said Gyuri seemed so cold.

That's so sad. It makes you realize how human these girls are, human and young.

also, bolded is kinda confusing. Not exactly sure what it means.

# Remember the episode in Show Survival, when they had the surprise birthday party for Gyuri? Gyuri cried later on in the show, and Nicole was the first to go and hug her.

# Fans also say that if Gyuri is sad about something to the point of crying, she usually cries in front of Nicole. She doesn’t cry in front of Sunghee, because Sunghee is not the type that’s good with comforting people. Sunghee is also not so strong.

This makes me like Gyuri even more, also wishes I could go to her room and comfort her.

I kind of wonder what would make her sad enough to the point of crying.

Really, reading stuff like this shows how close they are to each other.

I hope you can keep adding more things in the future.

Edited by okita

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Seungyeon...I almost cried,LOL.Me & my twin were the first members of our family to live in a hostel so I kinda know how homesick feelsT_T..and she's an only child?I never knew about that..Thanks so much for the info!Now I know ALL their songs!*grin*

Edited by Hyewoo

Thanks for the info, I never knew Nicole was as old as six when she moved, I'd assumed she'd have been two or three at the oldest.

I also didn't realise that they'd contributed songs to so many OST's; I'm going to have to try and track them down somehow.

Edited by Joyful Blue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...