Who do you think will be the first to get married?

chupachups

• 3 weeks later...
i think Nicole would probably get married too, but for some reason I really think she'd marry a Korean American and there aren't that many of those in Korea :)...

I think they'd ALL get married, lol. But I don't think you meant it like that. And yes, I think she'd want a Korean American since her Korean isn't the best.

After seeing Gyuri and Minseo on Kara Bakery, I think Gyuri will have no problem finding someone to marry. Or maybe even Seungyeon. I'm not saying Gyuri or Seungyeon just because they're the oldest. D:

i dont know the latest news or gossip on the girls..im always read at allkpop....if i just take a look at kara,i think between hara or nicole will be married 1st....i think hara...gyuri i think not bcoz she has this charisma altho she said behind tv she is cute,i think she go for career 1st then married....jiyoung still young so i think not..haha..seungyeon i think not too...haha.

kara hwaiting~ ^^