Who do you think will be the first to get married?

chupachups

I can imagine sungyeon getting married but she seems like she will focus on her career more than marrigae so perhaps later on?

Nicole I can imagine being married young like with another childish loving husband

She would mature a bit though which I dont want! I like dorky nicole :D

Gyuri or Nicole.

i would love it if it was Gyuri first though.

she's like the mom of the group.

who wouldn't want to marry her?!

she's got the whole package. =)

Nicole would be a wonderful & COOL mom.

i just love her personality. she seems to treat the

members with a caring motherly type. such

as JiYoung & Hara. & of course Gyul& Sy.

[remember when they first won? yup.]

Gyuri came to mind first only cause in her numerous interviews when the question came up about what she wanted from the opposite sex, the answer "a ring" came up a lot haha

She certainly is marriage material with her caring nature and honesty, but she's our gyuri! no man can/should "tame" her yet >:[

Seungyeon came to mind next, but I find her quite independant in the end, she's probably just as picky as Gyuri when it comes to finding a suitable person xD

Nicole... ahhh she still needs her first bf to even think about marriage!

• 3 weeks later...

^

LOLOL XD Too bad I can't marry WG b/c I'm a girl.

Maybe Gyul or Ham will get married first? They already look like young moms in the pictures a few posts back, haha. But I doubt they will get married as long as they're in Kara though. Leading a normal relationship and getting married once you're in the entertainment industry isn't that easy. >_>

On the side note, SY will make a great mommy XD I can totally picture her playing with her kids lol, and squealing along with them while the husband (lol) looks on, amused. XD

I think GyuRi may get married first. She is the oldest members of KARA and she can make me smile with her funny personality.

But not forgot about Hara. I saw her in Every1 Idol Show Season 4, she can do cooking well. She may be a nice wife too.

Edited by SharkTour

• 2 weeks later...

I say hara .. I dont know but .. She has the wifey qualities within her :lol: Even nicole .. she has the wifey/Mommy quality too *-* .. At first i wanted to say gyul .. but after reading some of the comments .. ( SUNGRI ) are a couple already !! And nothing is changing that ^_^

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought I replied to this but I can't find my post ;~;

Anyways, I'd say Seungyeon. She's the kind that really seems to put health/safety in front of having fun. Like, she isn't obsessively looking over her members, but I remember this one time in their selfcam SY was fooling around with Hara and then she was suddenly all, "BE CAREFUL" to them and the camera people when her and hara were going down the stairs. (: She was like, "don't film us going down. it's dangerous."

I thought she sounded like a mom there. lol (:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...