Who do you think will be the first to get married?

chupachups

I think SY. She seems to have a great sense of responsibility.

I realised that since i watched 'the teacher is coming'.

I noticed that, too. Seungyeon seems quite capable at handling crises.

Anyway, these types of questions can't be answered because it's really up to fate. Nevertheless, as far as who I think are ready and suited for marriage are most likely Nicole and Seungyeon. Seems to me they don't mind giving up being idols to be someone's wife. Furthermore, they have other interests to pursue besides the entertainment business.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... my order would go something like this. SY, first because I feel like, out of all the KARA members, for her, marriage is something that she sees as being very near and very important to her future. I would say that she is likely to get involved in a serious relationship before KARA finishes and get married shortly after. I can see her marrying an upper-class guy, maybe like a doctor. After her comes Nicole, she'll have no problem finding dates and I think marriage will come soon for her after SY and she will proablly marry eithr another entertainer or a person established in the industry like a PD. Jiyoung is definately next. I see her marrying a man that her parents have introduced her too; he will proably have a very nice background and come from a good family. He will remind you of SiWon from Super Junior. I would say Gyuri nxt, after she has had a sucessful acting and hosting career she will probably marry either hyukjae(I WISH) lol or a chaebol, lol, I predict the same for Hara, except I think Hara will be more like Hyori as far as entertainment goes, I think she will be the CF queen and then get married to a chaebol.

Hmm, I think Ham would get married later actually. She seems very focused and ambitious as far as career is concerned. I'd say Jiyoung would go first, followed by Gyuri. They seem really laid back, and more of a homebody. Nicole would be next, then Ham. Last would be Hara. I think she's gonna play the field for a while hahaha