Who do you think will be the first to get married?

chupachups

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like either Nicole or Seungyeon would be the ones to get married first, though a gut feeling tells me Seungyeon may be the first from KARA to marry (aside from Sunghee). If Seungyeon did, she'd probably want to settle down before she reaches 35 (probably because of her much older parents and their more "old-fashioned" traditions)

Either way, anyone would be lucky to marry one the flawless KARA members!

^

35? they will probably hug and cry if they read this. lolol.

wanting it to happen is different from it'll happen.

they may lack no admirers but it takes fate for the 5 girls to meet their ideal man.

rather than setting a goal (to get married before certain age), it's best to take time to find the ideal one.

it may or may not, take long but it'll most likely lead to more happiness in the future.

checking back, my guess was gyulham.

i'll change it to cole. it'll be cole, it has to be her.

It feels to me like all of the older girls, Gyuri, Nicole and Seongyeon woyld be liekly candidates as they all seem to have proper, realistic goals in life, whereas the two maknae Hara and Jiyoung look like they have a HECK of a LOT more livin' to do before THEY settle in!

Edited by zdorama

For now it the only answer that have come out is that Sung Hee married first. It is possible for her as she left limelight awhile back in 2007.

I am a bit surprised for her to get married at her age but like the others said here age does not matter. What matters is what your goals and wants are. Some people wanted to do more things before settling down permanently getting married.

For now getting married while you are popular is a tough thing because it would affect your popularity by "not being available". There are also thousand of fans to account for as well as the media. So the person that is likely to get married is the person that left the limelight of Kara for a more peaceful life. Being idol is strange life. You are love by so many people but you lack that single important love. The love of a special pair.

As to what I think who is getting married first, I thought it was Seungyeon as she have the most thoughts about it. The other Kara girls thought that she would get married first too. I am sure they are surprise when they heard Sung Hee getting married.

Although Seungyeon got romantic thoughts of a fairy tale husband, I think she would marry later or maybe be the last to get married. WHY? Meeting the perfect guy for Seungyeon would take time. What she want in a person would be a searching for gem. It is better not to rush for such a commitment.

I think the first one to get married would be Nicole. It might break a lot hearts there then again if the others get married too it would be the same. Nicole is the most "honest" of all the Kara girls. She would be honest with her feelings to towards that special someone. She is also very clear about what she wants to. So I think this decision will be easier for her compared to the rest.

Haha this an interesting topic that can break your heart too. :)

^

so many interviews and talks, she is always true and thoughtful on her future.

everytime and every words she said, she never fails to soften my heart.

especially the tests on 611, she basically did "it".. she has everything..

she's none other than nicole!

• 4 weeks later...