• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Who do you think will be the first to get married?

385 posts in this topic

I honestly would think Gyuri will get married first since she is more serious and girly and womanly kind of person.. well its just an opinion..

Imo, Gyuri would be the first to get married (being the oldest) and then Nicole after watching Kara - Taxi lol.

i think i might be either nicole or seungyeon....hmmm maybe gyuri too but i think the first one to get married is seungyeon

well, in my opinion it would be either Nicole or Gyuri..

they have what it takes to be a real wife

it would be great if one of them join the We got Married :P

i think it will be seungyeon, since she's already same age as gyuri. but i think gyuri won't get married too fast, since she's like a very career-woman like. she's a goddess btw, it's so damn hard to find a god to match her. lol

wow tough one but i chose

nicole i feel like she would for some reason

but who ever it is theyll be good

i'd say nicole would be the first to be ready to get married, but i have the feeling she might be the picky type too, so in the end it'll probably be gyuri.

i think gyuri is the first member who will get married...

because she is the leader and the eldest among members

I think seungyeon first then nicole

I remember SY said want to get married before 30

I have a feeling it would be Gyuri. I don't know.

Probably because she's the eldest of the group.

or maybe Hara..she looks like she's ready to settle down. LMAO.

Gyuri is my first choice since she is the eldest and most qualified to get married based on Korea tradition~ Unlikely Hara will be married since her career in Japan is fluctuating like a earthquake :wacko:

maybe Gyuri will marry first?

but i don't know why.. it is just my feeling, lol

or maybe Seungyeon..

maybe Nicole?

she seems ready to give commitment of a married life.. :blushing:

Colaaaa!!!

i think it's Nicole..

for the one who marry last:

Hara...

got a feeling that girl would like to play a little longer...

:lol: :lol: :tongue: :tongue:

nicole is tied with seungyeon for this one.both of them just gives the feeling that they are ready to be married.nicole with her good culinary skills and seungyeon with her demure nature.

i think gyuri will make a very scary wife LOL!!! like, the husband will follow every order the goddess gave and shi*t! hahaha

The first i think that will be Gyuri, but the best i think that is SeungYeon because she have many good skills to be a excellent wife :D

HS....don't noe why...

something bout her that makes me pick her...

obviously not GYURI...

I think Nicole first... I read somewhere she wanted to marry young, but not quite sure where i read this :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Jiyoung will be the last, well she's the maknae anyway :D

I feel Seungyeon and Nicole would get married first (they just seem ready, because it seems they are the wifey-kind people, that they will find the right person and be committed?)

------------The rest of the memebers------------

2. Gyuri (I think she would give time to think, if she should or not?)

3.Hara (I think Hara's going to look for the right person?)

4.Jing (she's too young right now ^-^)

it is either seungyeon or gyuri because they are older than the rest of the members... but gyuri doesn't look like the type who settles down really quick...

I think Nicole will get married first! She is so nice and sweet, I don't think any guy wouldn't like her!

I mean I wouldn't mind marrying her :D

I think Nicole! I was debating between Gyrui and nicole cus gyuri is the oldest haha. Since nicole was brought up in the states she has the open mindset and is very sociable. With her looks and character it's not difficult to attract guys. And by looking at her close friendships with Jinwoon and key etc, she knows how to pick guys o.0! Well to me it just seems like Nicole would be the 1st to marry..

Yeah, I also think it will be Gyuri. She has that motherly vibe, especially when it comes to taking care of the other girls xD. I think the second to get married would be Nicole. She has the cooking skill and know a lot of potential candidate. I hope she will be happy with whoever she chooses.