Who do you think will be the first to get married?

chupachups

I think Nicori will be the 1st one to get married

since she is the most qualified among KARA in my opinion :rolleyes:

since I watch TAXI she has these thought about married

although she still young -_-

After that I think GYUL is the one who will follow her

since her groom knocked the door several times ( SJ EunHyuk)

I don't know about other maybe they have other plans B)

• 3 weeks later...

i think seungyeon..haha..she is attractive though even she doesn't show her friendship with male idol but many idol adore her..nicole also i think will get married early..haha..for hara i dont know..maybe junhyung should wait until 35 to get married her.. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Based on my own opinion:

1st - Seungyeon (since she keeps complaining about how she's getting old but not looking old)

2nd - Either Jiyoung (she seems like the type to want to get a boyfriend or married early) or Nicole (often dreams about married life, and romantic love, she once mentioned it on the taxi show too)

As for Hara, though she has a boyfriend, I think she still needs to go out with him more often before they are prepared to get married. Jun Hyung's an idol as well so I think it's difficult to get married early. Gyuri seems to have high standards for guys so yeah...

• 1 month later...

base on ALL STAR KPOP and top 20 fortuners in korea, 1st to get married is Jiyoung, followed by Gyuri, Hanseungyeon, Hara and lastly Nicole. but yeah im happy because the guy that jiyoung will marry base on the fortune is really like me! woooot! ahaha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread was created before it's time. as in 2008 they were still too young to get married.

As for nowadays, after the latest TV show that I saw, it looks like Nicole is the one who's more interested in getting married, since she want to open a cafeteria. & that will be somehow hard for a young woman to take care of alone, so I think she will need a husband.

But we can't be sure of anything, since their plans changed many times compared to their debut.

All I can hope is that they will take their time to make a wise choice. :accomplished:

• 2 weeks later...

I think Nicole will definitely plan to settle down earlier in the future compared to the rest. She seems to welcome married lifestyle(seems that way to me at least) and loves cooking and hopes to start her own bakery too. However i think she would marry a western-cultured man but im not saying she wont marry any one korean guy in Korea. I remember one time when 2AM's Jinwoon called her during a show and pretended to confess to her. She sounded shocked but at the same time considering it too. Hara and Gyuri were on the show and said Nicole was seriously considering Jinwoon's confession. It's interesting because she has so many close male friends in the 91 line.

But ultimately i think gyuri would get married first. Nicole could marry me and be the second maybe? :)

Nicole or seungyeon. i think.

they want it the most lol, and nicole imo fits perfectly with the image of a perfect wife lol, like .. she likes cooking and she said lately shes into knitting (she made a scarf for gyuri). i imagine her to be, like in those dramas where the wife is bubbly and cute and full of aegyo and... perfect :P

Well, they (Fortune tellers) said Jing was gonna get married first =.= TO WHO!? (Dongwoon?) LOL only in my dreams! T.T But who knows. Anyways, I think Gyuri Yeoshin is gonna get married first or maybe even Hara (to Junhyung hahahahahah!) Well, we don't know and when the time comes I'll support! :3