• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Who do you think will be the first to get married?

385 posts in this topic

I think Nicole... I'm not exactly sure why

I guess Nicole just gives off that feeling lol she would be a good wife

Hara coz she already have a BF and a house and she once said that she takes care of herself really well including carefully planning out her future life :)

I think I posted here before and said Gyuri, even though I still think that I also suspect that Jiyoung might get married soon because she "rumored" to have a BF right now............

I think I posted here before and said Gyuri, even though I still think that I also suspect that Jiyoung might get married soon because she "rumored" to have a BF right now............

^ I would want to see the rumor itself. Haven't heard of Jing having a boyfriend yet, whether it's true or false.

^ I would want to see the rumor itself. Haven't heard of Jing having a boyfriend yet, whether it's true or false.

I just read it somewhere..... I would take it as a grain of salt. but you never know..........

I kinda had a hand in spreading that rumour lol. some things just didnt add up and i wanted to discuss it with you guys. ME and 2 people discussed about it on twitter last month.

Edited by Deaththekid

I suspect Sunghee will get married first. If not Sunghee then Seungyeon next and then Nicole.

I suspect Sunghee will get married first. If not Sunghee then Seungyeon next and then Nicole.

Lol what are u saying? Sunghee is already married...

Sunghee is married.....didnt you know that? thats partly why some ppl are opposed to her coming back....

Lol what are u saying? Sunghee is already married...

Look at that. I guessed right. I hope I won a prize. :refreshed:

Look at that. I guessed right. I hope I won a prize. :refreshed:

U must be psychic lol. Here's the prize:

85896326.gif?w=90&h=9081766871.gif?w=90&h=9051333867.gif?w=90&h=9032524216.gif?w=90&h=9015541758.gif?w=90&h=90m129.gif?w=50&h=50

oh Yoyo joined in coz he just can't resist the butt dance^^

Sunghee is married.....didnt you know that? thats partly why some ppl are opposed to her coming back....

whats wrong with being married?

whats wrong with being married?

Dunno. Just saying what others have said about her being married. if you want to know you have to ask them.

Alright, since Sunghee already got married, I'll just guess the second one :lol:

In my opinion, it will be either Nicole or Seungyeon because both of them are the members who talk about marriage and such most often ;)

I think it'd be Nicole to get married first, especially since she knows a lot of people. Someone's bound to have some affection for her and that she'd feel the same way :D

Gyuri because she's the eldest among the members.

After thinking for some time, I think that I should guess one person only :sweatdrop:

I think that after Sunghee, maybe Seungyeon is the second one that will get married since she's among the eldest and talks about marriage a lot :confused1:

I see you got Hammie excited with all your talk.

HammieJumpforJoy.gif

The maknae? somehow

the second will be seung yeon

just my thought though

hmm i am not really sure about this one.. but i think gyuri or seungyeon would be the first to get married .. they seem family oriented .. :)