[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

• 2 weeks later...

The truth is, I knew Seungyeon before I knew Kara, so in a way she was the reason why I got hooked on the girls. But seriously, I like her because she's such a hard worker. I mean, she loves what she does and would do anything for it. Second, because she's got amazing stage presence (their special stage of Lee Hyori's U Go Girl is proof enough of that) xD Third, I love the fact that she's strong and unshaken, and a solid pillar for the others. <333 She's my second fave after maknae young ^^o

I absolutely LOVE SeungYeon! She's so gorgeous and her smile is really the best! So I guess I fell in love with her because of her smile and her big eyes too. She's too adorable and she's the reason why I like Kara.

At first, I thought she was the leader, lol. But now I know that she isn't, and it's okay. As long as SeungYeon continues to be in Kara, I'm happy :)

i might say, i like seungyeon's cute face and smile! i also like her eyes, when she smiles, the baggy at the bottom of her eyes are shown! it looks so cute!

obviously i like everything about seungyeon! she's so adorable and most likely, she really do have a cute great voice. hehehe. i also like the way she dances in their new MV pretty girls! she looks awesomely cute!! hehehehe. "if u wanna pretty, every wanna pretty" :P

Why I love her, is that a question?

Of course you have to love that girl!

First time I saw her, I falled in love with her smile and eyes! + hair xD

Such adorable eyes, omg, and the eye smile, gaaaaaah, dies~~

I love everything about her, I love her dorkyness <3

• 1 month later...

tbh...i liked Nicole first just due to the fact that shes was pretty....but then i started slowly noticing Seungyeon and saw the more funny and playful side of her which got me very attracted...shes also beautiful and always a laugh when shes on variety shows and that smile of hers omo...its a god sent i faint every time i see it

• 4 weeks later...

I like her even more because recently i just know that she share the same interest with me.. Both of us love to watch Supernatural TV series.... :( I dont know why but i just like this fact... so happy about it...

And the other reason cause she is in a total opposite personality with me... SY's perfectionist "A" bloodtype and My swaying with the wing "B" bloodtype person.... Haha make me adore her more... :P