[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

The first member I became attracted to was Seungyeon, I think it's because she puts in a lot of heart to her dancing and singing. I also love her eyes and hair! She seems so passionate about what she does and worked so hard to get to the point she's at and it really makes you admire her. =)

Ham was my first favorite member. She was the one I really fell for at first sight. A part of why I was drawn to Kara and now a Kamilia is because of Seungyeon. Her eyesmile and cuteness hooked me the first time I saw her She has such a pretty smile and oh man, thinking about all this is...heavenly lol. Not only that but combined with her talents and personality, I completely fell in love with her. I definitely love her singing. And OF COURSE her personality made the biggest contribution to my love for Hammie.

So to sum it all up, I likelove everything about Seungyeon. I likelove her because she IS Seungyeon.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

• 2 weeks later...

what I like about her??

I THINK I LIKE EVERYTHONG ABOUT HER!!!

She's pretty, I love her EYESMILE!, She's smart!, I like to see her AEGYO(even if some of it is embarassing xD)

one thing I really like about her is her not being very athletic!

(I've seen this side of her when I watched her in a special episode of "Let's Go Dream Team")

I'm a player so i like teaching sport and playing games with girls that are the same type like her...

xD