[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

• 1 month later...

i just love her for the first time and being her fanboy in my life. i like jpop and starting to love korean girlgroup because of Seungyeon. Im really really biased for KARA now .

anyway i love ham's smooth voice and her cuteness with short hair :D

I love her personality. She's very loyal to Kara and she tries very hard to be successful and she puts all her effort into her career and for Kara. I really respect her for being able to continue to smile and put all her effort into her career. I also like how she can be so cute one moment but so fierce and responsible the next.

I really respect her as a person and I think she has the most adorable eye smile and love her soft melodic voice when she sings :D

Initially I was attracted to KARA because of Hara and Nicole around Honey+Wanna, probably I have a thing towards short hair girls (Nicole) and Hara is just a doll-like beauty that no one can miss~ SeungYeon didn't really get my attention till Lupin, where she has gotten a short haircut and looked so good with it.

As I know more about KARA, Seung Yeon's outgoing personality on variety shows and her natural eye-smile just melt my heart away~ Not forgetting to mention she always do her best in supporting all other KARA members during albums' promotion etc~

That's probably the reasons why I am totally biased towards SY now :P

I think she's really funny and she's got a lot of character and quirks.

And, she's really adorable. I think she's like, the prettiest? ^^;;

And, idk, she's kinda underrated compared to the rest.

Like, Hara's got Invincible Youth and stuff and a ton of idols like her.

Nicole was on SGB and all idols love her and stuff.

Gyuri's a radio host and she's you know, the goddess.

But, Seungyeon isn't as talked about? idk. Haha. But, she's my favourite. :3

• 1 month later...

from the first time i saw kara .. i've already likes seung yeon...

she's so cute.... (not the cutest one) but i she's the kara member i like the most

especially her voice XD

:thumbup:

:eyelove: Love her eye smiles :eyelove:

:eyelove: Love how she's quiet :eyelove:

:eyelove: Love her height :eyelove:

:eyelove: Love her expression when she's not smiling :eyelove:

:eyelove: Love her :eyelove:

Her eyes! And She looked like the maknae. And i pretty much wuld fall for the maknaes, rappers, or dancers of a group So i was pretty surprised when i figured out Jiyoung was actually the maknae and not her. XD

I remember when I first saw her in a few variety shows I watched I was like she has a really pretty smile.

I only knew Nicole at the time so when I found out she was part of Kara slowly she started to become my favorite

through her aegyo and smiles =].