[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

isn't it obvious?

I love her sensitive nature, her big heart, her voice, her body proportion, her mesmerizing eyes, her smiles, her...gaaaah too many to list here. And as weird as it may sound, i also love how her eyebrows twitches when she sings ballads. it's a deeper sexiness thing ^^

• 1 month later...

Ah... it's difficult, i love her for many reasons: She's such a talented girl, i really love her voice

She's also sooooooo adorable, she has a killer smile that i love ♥ She's so funny and cute, not to mention that she seems to be such a humble girl despite all the fame she has now. Besides, she's a crying baby :3 She cries a lot for everything, which shows how sensitive she is... Oh, and she's small, which makes her even more adorable hehe

IDK... what's not to love about this pretty little hamster? :3

:gemheart:

• 3 months later...

There are many reasons that I like Seungyeon. I'm like a major fangirl of hers, well probably not that big of a fangirl compared to some people here. Like, one reason why I like her is because of her voice and singing. It's just so beautiful. ;; I love her personality as well. Outgoing and adorbs~

There are a lot of reason to love Han Seungyeon. First of all, I like her because of her cheerful, sweet, and easy-going personality. She looks bubbly and chirpy and cute but sometimes can be charismatic! And I totally love her voice. It's so powerful. I like her high notes specially.

I like everything about Seungyeon :geminluv:

But the thing that I like the most about her is her perseverance. It's amazing how she can endure such difficult times especially during Kara4 era. As Hara had said; Seungyeon is small, but big (means that despite of her small size physical, she has such a strong determination/very ambitious :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I love this friggin introvert to bits because there's always this mischievous/evil/irritated/annoyed glint in her eyes.

To me, that glint either means

1) she's being smothered or teased and there's nothing she can do about it but suck it up and unleash her wrath after her events

or

2) the odds are in her favor. Behold the bewitching, cocky, self-assured, she's got everyone whipped around her fingers, Hammie, master of aegyo and sex appeal.

That, and she's such a hard worker. Watching her solo promotions when KARA was a nobody was saddening. My heart empathize with her and the KARA4 struggle.

And also, she's friggin adorable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have so much respect for her. I really do. 

She worked so hard to promote and get KARA's name out there in their early days, I just read something about all that that made me  cry like I hadn't cried in a while. 

Apart from that, she is still a hard worker and immensely talented in so many areas: she has an amazing voice, she can play an instrument, she acts. 

She's so cute and refreshing and even though she's very shy, she's worked hard to get over that shyness on-camera. 

There's just so much about her to love and if anybody in this world ever even thinks about hating this amazing person, then they clearly don't know a thing about her. 

• Like 2