[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love how she's all cute but then she can take care of the members really well. I love how she has such a close bond with everyone and how she smiles and how she works so hard. I love how nice she is to the fans and how dorky she is. I love how she's a techie and how she collects beanies, lol (:

And I love her eyesmile and how she can always make people laugh when she goes on variety shows. <3

What attracted me the first time was her smile, very cute too ^^. And the more I look at vids, the more I find her funny and dorky a lot of times too~ I thought she would make a good little sister, but oh my, I didn't know she were older than me Lol..... <3 her still

I <3 everything in her!!

when i first knew KARA is when i watched 'If U Wanna' MV, the first time, i like Sunghee but the second time... I fell in love with hamm!! XD

I still like SH but i love SY more and more!!

I love her eye smile, and also her selfcam pics when she doesnt smile and has her eyes big and round.

I love how she's the shortest in the group and got teased by others, cute!!

I love when she imitate the Gollum, thts hilarious LOL

I love her baby face, like she is a maknae but actually the 2# oldest XD

I JUST LOVE HER, HAN SEUNG YEON <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, she was never my favourite member but I have to admit i've come to appreciate her more.

When they came back for Rock U I thought she was super adorable and even thought to myself "She got so much prettier!" Then I started noticing her more, cause I remember her vocals being relatively weak during Kara4, so it was nice to hear how she improved.

Then I started watching some of her hosting cuts and found some pretty dorky moments, plus she was so cute on Zoo Zoo Club haha

So here it comes to my point, after thinking about it... I love her most when she is interacting with the other members and goofing off with them (eg, radio shows with gyuri/hara) she just comes off more likable and outspoken to me xD