[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

Indeed a very difficult Question no dear lovers? Some people just like her cause she's cute, or she's pretty, or she's an awesome host. But hearing other people's opinions are different no? XD

Well, it took me a year to appreciate Seungyeon fully. Normally I don't like Cute artists, I was attracted to Pretty ones first *coughGyuricough* and right now I'm seeing a prettier side of her I'm starting to like Seungyeon.

Looks aside, I love Seungyeon cause she's unique.

You may ask me why, but your opinion comes first =D

imo she has the best smile out of the three new girl groups (kara, snsd, wg). her laugh, although everyone tells me it's annoying, is infectious and i love it. also she seems like the fun one other than sunghee and yea those are a couple reasons why i like her.

what drew me in the most though was her eyes. BIG and yet chinky when she smiles its really pretty imo

What I like about Han SeungYeon ?

I like her hapiness : each time I see her It makes me happy but I don't really know why lol.

It just that she has this kind of aura which can make everyone smile.

I also like her smiling eyes

and don't mention her sweet voice !

well i like her smile most, it so sweet,bright and could bring happiness to whoever see it...

secong is her eyes ( smiling eyes)

n third is her personality, sense of humour and her friendly attitude make me think that she is a good girl...

not to mention her giggles esp where she's being teased or trying to do something funny.........

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt like seungyeon that much in the beginning..

i liked sung hee most :P still do ahah

anywways.. the first thing i noticed was seung yeon looks like stephy tang(hk actress/singer)

but after i know kara better..

i noticed SY was really cute..funny and has an amazing personality :P haha

i like all kara members :P

My first post just have to be here because i love seungyeon tooooo much!!

this girl is the best EVAH!!

she's not how everyone would thinks she is on the outside but she actually very deep and mature :lol:

at first i thought i was older than her.. V_V''

she's just ..her lol that why i love her so much~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love seungyeon for her cute face:X she's got smart round eyes and baby smile:X a realli loveli mouth either:X:X she looks so lovable w cute acts:X

but that's not all i love abt her:X she made me love her cuz of her talent:X her sweet voice and her hard-working:X:X

in conclusion:)) i love evrithing abt her:X:x she's the best girl eva"_x