• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Orange

[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

304 posts in this topic

her innocent like look makes her very pretty and she look cute with her smile!

I would have to say her eyes, her smile(any time I see her smile I smile :blushing:) and her personality all around she is just so pretty and and such an amazing singer and performer.

seriously..i didn't noticed her at first....

because i like Nicole better...

then..after watch SBS Lunar New Year 2011 in Pattaya..

i begin to like her...

and seeing her attitudes and characters..

she's really have something that other's don't have..

her own style...

i love her now..

and i really hope this love will be forever...<3

I like how humble she is , she doesn't have that alter ego of being an idol , she is cute and lagush a lot! <3

frankly, i like her because of her eye-smile..

and i think she's cute..

looks much younger from her actual age.. ^_^

Her smile, i like me *-*

Her voice !!

Su sonrisa me mata ♥__♥!!

what are there to not like about her? lol

she was the first member tat caugh my eyes and why i got closer to KARA.

She's really cute and pretty. Her singing voice is so angelic.

I like her seriousness that ppl don't think she would have.

I love how she's all cute but then she can take care of the members really well.

And I love her eyesmile and how she can always make people laugh when she goes on variety shows.

Firstly looking her appearance, I like her coz she's cute and having very sweet smile that men can's resist!

But after following her on shows etc. I found that she's naturally an introverted girl, but she tried her best to become more active... And her effort to popularize KARA made me feel so touched..

she's so cute and beautiful.. and because she has a lovely smile.. i cant stop watch her in KARA's MV.. i love KARA so much!

When i started to search and watch more videos of kara, i didn't notice Seungyeon that much. But now i like her, especially her bright smile! Oh, and her cute voice is so charming~

Cute, funny, adorable, nice vocals and not forgetting her signature eye smile!!!

i like all about her ^^ . her eye-smile , cuteness , firmness , attitude and etc . and i'm impressed by her bravery when i watched ic , it's like whooooa ~

I like her eye smile and her eye lids. I like her more when she cut her hair short. But I like her the most when she is being funny, shows her side that people don't see much, and her strength to protect KARA.

Besides the obvious facts like adorable face, lovely voice, and perfect petite physique. She has a traditional feminine charm, everything including her posture, her expression, her style, her mentality. She can be sensual without being overly explicit. It's showing even more as she approaches the ages where youth and maturity are at the maximal. She's always been confident, determined, graceful, but one can tell from recent activities, she has become more confident, determined, and graceful.

Another aspect worth mentioning is her singing style. She has a sort of jazz/R&B style that most pop singers lack. There's a certain flair to her rhythm, tempo, and pronunciation. Also important is that her vocal expression brings a lot of subtlety and flavor; whereas most singers sing too directly and without personality.

when i saw kara on variety show...

i have fallen with seungyeon smile..

so adorable and cute <3

One word: EVERYTHING.

Call me obsessed. But I just love everything about this girl.

She's been one of my most favorite girls in Kpop. She's the best!

I like her suddenly when I first saw her with short hair then she has brought me too far to go back. I started interesting in KARA and also K-POP because of her, Han Seungyoen. I'm very happy to support her and KARA.

**Sorry for my poor English**

I fell in love with her eye smile <3

She also has a charming personality, especially on 'Idol Army' with Daesung as the guest.

I Like everything! her personality is funny and cute =] i love watching her on varietty shows! shes awesome also!

Really the reason I initially liked her was because well I dont know. lol :P but after awhile i realized its a combination of personality, looks, talent that makes me a fan of hers :)

she caught my eye when I watched Kara mv for the first time. It was Rock U

when I saw those 'engrish' Rock u body I say, I was like "eh?"

then I saw Hammie and she reminds me a lot of Lizzy! XD

And I thought she was really cute and the maknae, then I was wrong

A lot of things can be loved from hammie~