[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

Orange

I wasn't a huge fan of KARA before, only last December. Even though "STEP" MV was out during last September, I watched it on December. It was the first KARA MV I watched and I got really attracted by Seungyeon-noona's smile. She's, too, too, too, too, toooooo cute! Hahah!! I regret not being a fan of K-pop earlier... Not knowing KARA earlier... I liked SNSD a lot before loving KARA. HAHA! Not that SNSD suck, I just don't know what's the reason that I got so attracted to KARA. Nevertheless, I'm a fan of K-pop and HUGE FAN of KARA keke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The question should be, What's not to like about her? Since that would've been answered easier with one word --- nothing. Even her imperfections make her perfect! Her attitude and personality so amazing that everyone would just love and adore her... Oh, and I haven't started with her smile yet. You know the rest! :D

• 4 weeks later...

The first thing that caught my eye was her eye smile. As I've gotten to see her during performances and TV shows, it's nice to see she can pull of pretty much any concept and be cute, funny, and personable too. So I guess I'm saying, I like everything about her. Especially her shortness because I'm short too and that makes her the perfect size for me :P

she's the first I like from Kara..

but I really like her most during the RM guesting..

she was so fun to watch there..

also, she's very simple and yet she is so pretty and nice to the eyes..

guess her appeal is just too much for me? =D :wub:

• 4 months later...

Hammie's cutness is overwhelming, along with her adorableness and aeygo. She is always so energetic, bouncing around cheering everyone ups(: And she is very talented, can imitate anything from mosquitoes to Gollum, and her smile is really beautiful along with her kawaii cheeks!