• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Orange

[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

304 posts in this topic

liked cute artists from the start. i like how she always acts cute and has the best aegyo ever! :3
she's pretty unique from the others...

Seungyeon shines her voice reaches such a nice range, adding to the sweet melody of Kara~

:gemhoho: She is also adorable! So so adorable! Hehe~

isn't it obvious?

I love her sensitive nature, her big heart, her voice, her body proportion, her mesmerizing eyes, her smiles, her...gaaaah too many to list here. And as weird as it may sound, i also love how her eyebrows twitches when she sings ballads. it's a deeper sexiness thing ^^

Ah... it's difficult, i love her for many reasons: She's such a talented girl, i really love her voice

She's also sooooooo adorable, she has a killer smile that i love ♥ She's so funny and cute, not to mention that she seems to be such a humble girl despite all the fame she has now. Besides, she's a crying baby :3 She cries a lot for everything, which shows how sensitive she is... Oh, and she's small, which makes her even more adorable hehe

IDK... what's not to love about this pretty little hamster? :3

:gemheart:

she adorable.., her voice so cute too :energetic:

I like Seungyeon because she is just adorable and her voice is just--- omg

the first Kara member i came across was Hara via Invincible Youth... I love Hara then... then I came across Seung Yeon and she just took my heart away... I have never seen a girl as cute as her and pretty and can sing so well....

There are many reasons that I like Seungyeon. I'm like a major fangirl of hers, well probably not that big of a fangirl compared to some people here. Like, one reason why I like her is because of her voice and singing. It's just so beautiful. ;; I love her personality as well. Outgoing and adorbs~

There are a lot of reason to love Han Seungyeon. First of all, I like her because of her cheerful, sweet, and easy-going personality. She looks bubbly and chirpy and cute but sometimes can be charismatic! And I totally love her voice. It's so powerful. I like her high notes specially.

I like everything about Seungyeon :geminluv:

But the thing that I like the most about her is her perseverance. It's amazing how she can endure such difficult times especially during Kara4 era. As Hara had said; Seungyeon is small, but big (means that despite of her small size physical, she has such a strong determination/very ambitious :D

of ccourse, her baby face

i fell for her's voice at first. . .then i find myself fell in love after saw her being crazy after gary and krystal betrayed her at rm :D how could you been so cute?

her face.. her voice... i like her for what she is... :gemheart:

When I saw my first Kara music video (Step), she was the one who stood out to me the most. I loved that she was smiling the whole way through! :) She seems like a positive and cheerful person. I'm still really new to Kara, so I'm looking forward to learning more about her!

her eyes was the first thing that attracted me.. then slowly her hardworking and caring nature starts to show.. 

she definitely have one of the best personality in the kpop world!

I love her smile and her eyes smiles. and when she sings.. omggg. and i love her personality and how she fits perfectly in KARA. perfect dynamic.

I love this friggin introvert to bits because there's always this mischievous/evil/irritated/annoyed glint in her eyes.

To me, that glint either means

1) she's being smothered or teased and there's nothing she can do about it but suck it up and unleash her wrath after her events

or

2) the odds are in her favor. Behold the bewitching, cocky, self-assured, she's got everyone whipped around her fingers, Hammie, master of aegyo and sex appeal.

That, and she's such a hard worker. Watching her solo promotions when KARA was a nobody was saddening. My heart empathize with her and the KARA4 struggle.

And also, she's friggin adorable.

The way to describe her beauty is one of uniqueness, there is just this oomph from her that just make speople love her. Dont know how to describe it but shes just so dammm close to my idea girl...smart, talented and pretty what more can you get?

1 person likes this