• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Orange

[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

304 posts in this topic

I like her cause she's really cute and choding like. lol

But at the same time, you can tell that she is a very smart

girl and has a good head on her shoulders.

Before I got into KARA, I already noticed Seungyeon because she smiles a lot and has this cutesy vibe going on! I really like her smile =D

Hmm i liked Nicole in the beginning but now i LOVE Seungyeon :P

Is it because....:

Her Smile

Her eyes

Her Cute expressions?

YEAH!

:thumbup:for me.. i dont really know kara. but 1st i watched their perf with lee hyo ri.

i like seung yeon coz she's fun n cute.

her smiling can make every one smile too.

her face like some one i know..

seung yeon reallyyyyy cuteee....

^^ :D

The truth is, I knew Seungyeon before I knew Kara, so in a way she was the reason why I got hooked on the girls. But seriously, I like her because she's such a hard worker. I mean, she loves what she does and would do anything for it. Second, because she's got amazing stage presence (their special stage of Lee Hyori's U Go Girl is proof enough of that) xD Third, I love the fact that she's strong and unshaken, and a solid pillar for the others. <333 She's my second fave after maknae young ^^o

I absolutely LOVE SeungYeon! She's so gorgeous and her smile is really the best! So I guess I fell in love with her because of her smile and her big eyes too. She's too adorable and she's the reason why I like Kara.

At first, I thought she was the leader, lol. But now I know that she isn't, and it's okay. As long as SeungYeon continues to be in Kara, I'm happy :)

i might say, i like seungyeon's cute face and smile! i also like her eyes, when she smiles, the baggy at the bottom of her eyes are shown! it looks so cute!

obviously i like everything about seungyeon! she's so adorable and most likely, she really do have a cute great voice. hehehe. i also like the way she dances in their new MV pretty girls! she looks awesomely cute!! hehehehe. "if u wanna pretty, every wanna pretty" :P

i like her cuz of her cute big eyes and lovely smiles... she's the first one i noticed from all four...

she's just adorable... there's nothing to not to like about her.... everything about her is just loveable... hahaha..... :lol:

Why I love her, is that a question?

Of course you have to love that girl!

First time I saw her, I falled in love with her smile and eyes! + hair xD

Such adorable eyes, omg, and the eye smile, gaaaaaah, dies~~

I love everything about her, I love her dorkyness <3

I love when Seungyeon smiles and her eyes go ^^

i love everything 'bout her :thumbup1:

she's so.........aiz it's so hard to say :D

i love personality of her...

her smile.......

her eyes...

her face...

her voice....

and so on :D....

when i see her on video or pic i feel happy :blushing:

now i want to cry aloud "i love SeungYeon onnie :eyelove: "

she's not just ridiculously cute physically

but also personality wise

its so fun to watch :P

her smiles... definitely her smiles... and her smile eyes... and her mouth... and her personality... really really :eyelove:

tbh...i liked Nicole first just due to the fact that shes was pretty....but then i started slowly noticing Seungyeon and saw the more funny and playful side of her which got me very attracted...shes also beautiful and always a laugh when shes on variety shows and that smile of hers omo...its a god sent i faint every time i see it

She's such a hardworker!! and such a cutie!!!

At first I thought she was the maknae!!

She's sooo coool!!

KARA's second unnie! KARA's ham!!

SeungYeon <3

she's the one who get my attention when i first saw them...

she's so cute... and her face doesn't describe her age :)

i love her dedication in her work

l love her smile

I love her movement (when perform)

well i love everything about her

What's not to love about the adorable hamster Han SeungYeon?! She's awesome! She looks like a ton of fun, is super cute and has a really pretty smile. (:

First time I saw KARA, Seungyeon was my first love xD

It was because of her hair, her voice, her eyes and her beautiful smileeeee~~

I like her even more because recently i just know that she share the same interest with me.. Both of us love to watch Supernatural TV series.... :( I dont know why but i just like this fact... so happy about it...

And the other reason cause she is in a total opposite personality with me... SY's perfectionist "A" bloodtype and My swaying with the wing "B" bloodtype person.... Haha make me adore her more... :P

I think she's cute & I love her voice.

I love her singing in Come Play - Nassun. :3