• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Orange

[Hamtastic] What do you like about Seungyeon?

304 posts in this topic

I defenitely Love her Smile..... First time seeing her i just thought " WOW this girl really has a pretty smile"

Guess i need to learn more about her to acknowledge her even more....

SeungYeon have a cute and little chubby baby face...

Her eye smile and of-course her bright smile....

Most the active side of her!

i didn't know kara at first, then i saw their performance, and saw this one girl with very cute smile. so i remember kara from seungyeon first. then i fall in love with them all. hehehe~~

I love how she's all cute but then she can take care of the members really well. I love how she has such a close bond with everyone and how she smiles and how she works so hard. I love how nice she is to the fans and how dorky she is. I love how she's a techie and how she collects beanies, lol (:

And I love her eyesmile and how she can always make people laugh when she goes on variety shows. <3

I like her " eye-smile" the most yeah. :) and also the fact that she is a very smart girl who gave up medicine for entertainment :)

After watching the MV i have 1 more thing to add on to what i like about her. haha. Her abs and her sexy waist. :)

when I watch their rock u mv....she's the one that caught my attention...

I love everything about her!

I was not into her much when I started become a fan of Kara. She attracted me with her eye smiles, her unique personality - really funny and she was cute! Oh, her aegyo. LOL!

Seungyeon, everybody loves you you HAM! XD

she's one of the members catch my eyes most when I first saw KARA .

[the other is Sung Bok] .

you think she just has a cute eye-smile ??

the reason I love her is her hilarious and funny actions .

just like the one in my sign .

and her awkward Gollum imitation too =] .

I not sure...

I think becoz of her smiling brightly...

N her smiling eyes...lol

her ability to change her character from performance to off stage

She's really cute, in behavior and looks. I love her immitations (honki/taec LOL) and she's always so charming. I love her <3

What attracted me the first time was her smile, very cute too ^^. And the more I look at vids, the more I find her funny and dorky a lot of times too~ I thought she would make a good little sister, but oh my, I didn't know she were older than me Lol..... <3 her still

I <3 everything in her!!

when i first knew KARA is when i watched 'If U Wanna' MV, the first time, i like Sunghee but the second time... I fell in love with hamm!! XD

I still like SH but i love SY more and more!!

I love her eye smile, and also her selfcam pics when she doesnt smile and has her eyes big and round.

I love how she's the shortest in the group and got teased by others, cute!!

I love when she imitate the Gollum, thts hilarious LOL

I love her baby face, like she is a maknae but actually the 2# oldest XD

I JUST LOVE HER, HAN SEUNG YEON <3

Hmm, she was never my favourite member but I have to admit i've come to appreciate her more.

When they came back for Rock U I thought she was super adorable and even thought to myself "She got so much prettier!" Then I started noticing her more, cause I remember her vocals being relatively weak during Kara4, so it was nice to hear how she improved.

Then I started watching some of her hosting cuts and found some pretty dorky moments, plus she was so cute on Zoo Zoo Club haha

So here it comes to my point, after thinking about it... I love her most when she is interacting with the other members and goofing off with them (eg, radio shows with gyuri/hara) she just comes off more likable and outspoken to me xD