What if..You are the president of DSP..what would you change?

BabyJ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if i were the president of dsp, i would hire the best song writers and choreographers to work with the existing ones (just to train them and stuff). i would also promote all of the KARA members equally (i mean, nicole and hara gets the best promotions but jiyoung doesn't even get noticed on buses - check out kara bakery).

and yes! the youtube account.

then i would promote them first on korea until they have reached all their potential there. i think the girls should concentrate on korea first then go overseas (like japan)

then i would revive AST1 and give them the promotions that the girls are getting.

i would have better marketing for SS501 (like releasing a new full length album) and have equal promotions for all the members (i'm a triple s too - i love the popularity that HJL is getting but sometimes its kind of unfair, like on strong heart they introduced them as kim hyun joong and SS501 :) its kind of upsetting)

change the style of rainbow. their concept is weird (i think).

if i am the president of dsp,i raise every staffs and idols their monthly income every month....i will make another girl group or boy group 1 per year....i will make songs that collaborate with other boy group or girl group...this will make close relationship with other idols...i really want kara and snsd make a song since they really close right now..owh..forgot...kara also need asia tour...dsp also will have a concert only for dsp idols like sm idols in SM town concert...maybe we can call it,dspers concert~ ^^

other than above,i still dont know..must be the president first than i know..haha. ^^

kara hwaiting~ ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would give Nicole all the food she wanted. xD lol, Jk but, I would hire the best song producer out there xD lol. I don't really have thoughts in mind[since I'm not sure what Kara would need to be successful xD]

Well, what ever Kara wants then I'll give it to them xD lol. I'll have the staff worry about financial stuff xD

Edited by nerdxissa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i would change the whole marketing team. lol.

i feel that DSP doesn't think much about International Fans. :D

This is what I'm gonna do as well xD And I completely agree. They don't take us into consideration sadly...

And as to how I'm gonna change the marketing team, I'd hire many Kamilias. Then I'd run it Democratic style. Since all of us has got great ideas as to how we can make things better for Kara, we'd be able to decide something that'll really benefit them. I would have several groups working on different things. Personally, I'd prioritize their health first. I'd make sure they get enough rest. I'd get Kara a HUGE dorm and make sure they're living well. Things need to improve regarding their schedules. Tight schedules aren't allowed for more than 3 or 4 consecutive days.

As for the albums and concepts. I'd have people vote and decide on what they think is best. And yeah, composers need to be THE best in order for Kara to be really known.

I still have a lot to say but I'm just forgetting what... lol.

LOLOL im very bad with market managing and stuff :L

-but do whats best for the kara girls would be one!

-at least get more singers! seriously :(

dsp only has rainbow and ss501!

-buy a bigger place, (which dsp already did)

-um.. try to promote kara more often!

-GIVE THEM MORE FREEDOM TIME!

stop suffering with flooded interviews and GO SHOPPING!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

lol~ i just want their song to have a powerful lyrics and dance moves, acting??

:doubt: i bet they are good actress, and their dorm!! at hahamong show their dorm is not fresh as KARA..well thats just my opinion :friendly:

Edited by SHINeeKara~