What if..You are the president of DSP..what would you change?

BabyJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would change the whole marketing team. lol.

i feel that DSP doesn't think much about International Fans. :D

- Like having a own official youtube channel. SM, YG, JYP all have already done it. DSP should try to follow up a bit. It would benefit them as a company too. Making themselves more known to the international fans.

- Their official sites are only IE Friendly. Well, I guess..this can't be helped since many other sites in Korea are the same too.

But it would be cool if they have some sort of registration for the international fans too, you know? :D

- Merchandises. I'm still waiting for a Kara light-stick. Darn it!

- A lot more composers? lol It's cool that Kara's working with the same people who did all their previous hits, but i would like to see them working with others too...you know? Try out a new style...expand a bit more musically.

- Stop creating unnecessary tension amongst fans. :)

its true!!!DSP really don't know how to promote KARA...

i think they can achieve much more...n can be well-received globally...

so i am the boss...first...i would do is put sunghee back in kara..

then...promote KARA globally...do a tour...

First, Buy a new dorm for KARA, although they just moved couple months ago :whistling:

Find an acting role in drama for one of KARA member that surely will have high ratings (lately, many idols are acting in drama)

Give them extra pocket money...(they're the main moneymaker for the company right now, so serve them better)

Changed the designer for KARA outfit, I'm abit disappointed with korean jumping outfit. But their outfit for performance at latest Music Bank were good :thumbup: :thumbup:

Held KARA FIRST SOLO CONCERT

Edited by Hendry Ho

the first thing i'd do is get Kara down to my country. then i'd restore back the old president cuz seriously i don't know how to run stuff in an entertainment industry hahaha. i just did that so i can see kara for once xD gay lol

• 3 weeks later...

I will always make sure that KARA's schedule is always the same as with SHINee. :lol:

I will also try to keep SS501 together. And I will propose KARA members for different dramas on different channels!

And of course,

"KARA LIVE IN MANILA!!!"

Edited by jvaquino

I will let KARA and Rainbow have more chance to perform together. Also I will bring Sunghee back. Promote KARA in my country Singapore. (Of topic, I think in my country people are really kpop noobs. It's so hard to get KARA's album and some rookie kpop groups are even more well known than KARA !? This is totally BS.)

Definitely more inter-company interaction. But then, SS501 isn't part of DSP ent anymore. Boo.

I'll say this again and again but while DSP is AMAZING at picking it's members (all of the DSP artists past and present, to my knowledge, have great personalities, interesting backstories, compelling talents, and are all-rounders.) it SUCKS at promotions. I feel like whoever is marketting DSP in Japan should hop on over to Korea to work the same kind of magic.

I feel like while Kara (and SS501) captured the foreign market extremely well due to their talent and personality, Korea is skeptical about the impact that these artists have overseas.

Maybe it's because these girls (and even SS501) are so down to earth but, whenever they go on shows in Korea, they dont get the same kind of reaction that other groups do.