What CF would you like Kara to film?

Manyhx3

so what CF would you like Kara to Film? I know they did the lemon thing, and modelling for a cloth's line. but otherwise they haven't done much. I really would like to see them in a school uniform CF, commercial for food, clothes and many more.

there's so much that they could do...!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uniforms and phone cfs.. are pretty common... but i won't lie i wanted KARA to do a uniform CF so we could see them interact with boys :D.. something uniquely KARA.. i'd say a an energy drink cf!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

agree with the Uniform CF.

most of the Korean kgroups have done the uniform CFs.

It would be great if Kara will have since they are teenagers and

uniforms suit them ^^

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Yay! :)

I think Kara would be great uniform models. Everyone loves them for their 'girl next door' and natural appeal, so they'd be perfect for the job. I want them to do some kind of snack CF. Or a drink. Like those cute ones haha. They'd do such a good job with any CF though, I can't wait to see what they're doing!

now that we know for sure they are endorsing stuff.. i want clothes!!

nice clothes lol.. casual is fine but i want to see their faces in a bunch of ads as well :P

food is fine but accessories should be okay too since that's what they are getting lots of attention on as well .

uniforms cf and maybe prom night dress cf might do. hahaha. LOL. they'll look awesome in it since they are "PRETTY GIRLS" hahahaha. but cellphone CF might be ok too. hehehehe. "if u wanna pretty, every wanna pretty" :P

^

you only linked it to the front page of dc kara gal.. :[

i want to seeeee!! haha

a coffee cf.. i dont think they would be asked to do a coffee cf

cuz they usually ask actresses or actors. with some age... lol if i remember some of the coffee cfs correctly

haha sorry this should be correct: http://www.soribada.com/DownMV/Detail.html?mvNum=6232610

^

MY GOD THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man

exceptional.

and they used old old old commercial. made it 1000 times better.

see that's what i am talking about

rubber glove commerical is the best for Kara

it will sell like crazy if kara made a cf for it :)hahaha