but then again korea can think of some pretty interesting CFs. :3

but ahhh it'd be so great if the girls could have a video game CF. -sigh- (:

lolol. food CF. (:

shikshin kara for the win (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I realized.. We dont have a KARA CF discussion.. So.. Here goes !!~ XD I was looking at iKamilia's channel in youtube.. I found this :] It's pretty old.. And if you cant find gyuri .. She's right behind Junki at 0:1-0:05 .. And at 0:7-0:14 .. Since its old.. It's blurry.. And the Youtube link button doesnt work for me.

. So.. I can only use this --> Gyuri CF with Lee Junki <--- Sorry >-<~

Aah ! And this one.. I loved the juice part... KARA- No No No No smoking CF? ^^ It's nice for them to send out a message for people <33

Edited by louise
double post

i hope they can film in Korean gaming CF, example like Soshi's D&F CF

that is really very cool, haha

or CF that promote korea tourism ^^

I think i'm nutty or something to want them to film this type of CF.. But.. I really want to see them in a school uniform :) Something school related :D Uhem.. Aside from my psycho fantasies :] Maybe like.. A sports drink? Gatorade?? XDD They can be like playing.. Baseball *-* And they get thirsty .. Then powered up once they drink..? Or or .. !! Uhh !! A video game CF !! :o !! Like !! They can have super powers :D And and .. !! Uhh !! Mm *_* No i'm out of idea's .. Yeah *-*

• 1 month later...

Toothbrush + Toothpaste CF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i can think of them every morning !!! WOOOOO !!!

xD !!! and also Blanket CF !!!! then hope they can make a limited edition KARA Blanket and Toothbrush .. HUG AND BRUSH .. HUG AND BRUSH .. HUG AND BRUSH .. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!

♥KARA !

thanks for posting !xD