[2010.01.05] Kara explosive reaction in Japan 'Another fanmeeting thanks to large sales of the first one'

thebuddybud

Its nice to see and hear about the warm love Japanese fans are giving Kara ^^

Even though they haven't promoted there yet they are being loved there as well ^^

As well as Gekidan Hitori's continuous promotion of Kara ^^

Looking forward for the coming album and wish the best for Kara ^^

Hwaiting~~~

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i am so excited about their new album coming out this month. I hope Kara's new album will bring more fans to them! :thumbup:

The tickets are selling exceptionally well :D By looking at the overwhelming response from Japan, I think the girls will do well at Japan. Its a great start and i feel so happy for them!

It seems that Kara is still missing home and wants to stay in Korea for the time being. It is good for me as it is easier to track Kara's activities. I think this is a wise decision. They can probably build a stronger fan base in Korea before starting on their activities in Japan.

Kara Fighting!!~

it's really exciting...

a good start will be good for KARA exploding their abord market

oh..yes! the new album!! the second episode of revolution? hehe

anyway..hope everything will be alright and KARA the 2010 XD

Edited by Kara-Impact

Congrats to such a great reaction in Japan! It's great that they're receiving this much attention so early in the game since they have yet to promote there. I guess Japan loves Pretty Girls :D

I'm really hoping an album will come in January, if not I will be crushed...After all, last time it was supposed to be Mid November (I think?) but it wasn't because of a certain debut of another girl group. Hope DSP shifts their attention to KARA for now.

Im not surprised that they would be popular in Japan. There are quite a number of girl groups over there. Though not as much as Korea this year. Many of the K girls have a similar sound to some of the J girls. Plus, the Japanese love the cute factor as much as Koreans

Amazing Kara is that popular in Japan? It's even more cool how the tickets sold out right away!

And another album this month? wow seems like Kara won't be getting any rest at all T_T

That's great news. I wonder who all these people are that are buying these tickets. Could there be that many foreign exchange students here? I dropped by HMV Shibuya yesterday, and they were sold out of Kara cds except for one left of the second mini album. I thought that Kara is still relatively unknown in Japan, but I guess i'm wrong. Very happy for them.

That's great news. I wonder who all these people are that are buying these tickets. Could there be that many foreign exchange students here? I dropped by HMV Shibuya yesterday, and they were sold out of Kara cds except for one left of the second mini album. I thought that Kara is still relatively unknown in Japan, but I guess i'm wrong. Very happy for them.

well, KPOP is also big in Japan cause of the Hallyu wave.

There are many Japanese fans too.

Edited by KaraNice

It's not surprising to see that their loved in Japan as well, because KARA IS THE BEST! I can't wait until their new album comes out, but I don't know how to get my hands on one since I never see anything from kpop in my area. I certainly hope that the album comes out soon, and KARA grabs everyones attention.

And here is a clip of 'Arashi's Homework' where a certain person is a fan of KARA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4au8JEIvb4

@djung803: I bet the world part will come true soon enough.

I know many Korean celebs try to tap into the Japanese market, and many has failed in the past. I for one, am surprised myself. I guess it's too hard to predict what the market demands are nowadays...

EDIT: I guess i sounded a tad negative there. I'm actually happy for the girls! Goodluck!

Edited by 2God