• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2010.01.05] Kara explosive reaction in Japan 'Another fanmeeting thanks to large sales of the first one'

73 posts in this topic

Its nice to see and hear about the warm love Japanese fans are giving Kara ^^

Even though they haven't promoted there yet they are being loved there as well ^^

As well as Gekidan Hitori's continuous promotion of Kara ^^

Looking forward for the coming album and wish the best for Kara ^^

Hwaiting~~~

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

Oh i am so excited about their new album coming out this month. I hope Kara's new album will bring more fans to them! :thumbup:

The tickets are selling exceptionally well :D By looking at the overwhelming response from Japan, I think the girls will do well at Japan. Its a great start and i feel so happy for them!

It seems that Kara is still missing home and wants to stay in Korea for the time being. It is good for me as it is easier to track Kara's activities. I think this is a wise decision. They can probably build a stronger fan base in Korea before starting on their activities in Japan.

Kara Fighting!!~

Our girls very best.

Kara fighting!

Kara will quickly succeed in Japan

Edited by nicole111

YAY!!! New album..new songs..hahaha..

Our girls are doing good eh..gonna be very gfamous soon..

Hwaiting girls!!!!

thanks for the news. glad that kara is well receivedl in japan. anticipating their new album, hope that they will promote alot before leaving for japan though

Yeah! new album.Can't wait.

I hope they will do great job in Japan :thumbup:

^really?

Awww it's not sure yet though cause nobody confirmed it yet.

I want an entirely new album.

I love revolution but I really want something new for the girls.

yey!! new album!! can't wait to hear the new songs!!

they are starting the year with a bang!!!

kara jjang!!

it's really exciting...

a good start will be good for KARA exploding their abord market

oh..yes! the new album!! the second episode of revolution? hehe

anyway..hope everything will be alright and KARA the 2010 XD

Edited by Kara-Impact

YAY! JJANG JJANG JJANG!

KARA-ISM. Lol. And many thanks to those jap artists who loves kara!

Their popularity is sure on the rise!

Weeheeeeeeeee:D

Congrats to such a great reaction in Japan! It's great that they're receiving this much attention so early in the game since they have yet to promote there. I guess Japan loves Pretty Girls :D

I'm really hoping an album will come in January, if not I will be crushed...After all, last time it was supposed to be Mid November (I think?) but it wasn't because of a certain debut of another girl group. Hope DSP shifts their attention to KARA for now.

wow, January is going to be an AWESOME month! SO MANY COMEBACKS! Great to hear that our girls are popular in Japan! That makes a lot of sense :D lol

Im not surprised that they would be popular in Japan. There are quite a number of girl groups over there. Though not as much as Korea this year. Many of the K girls have a similar sound to some of the J girls. Plus, the Japanese love the cute factor as much as Koreans

Amazing Kara is that popular in Japan? It's even more cool how the tickets sold out right away!

And another album this month? wow seems like Kara won't be getting any rest at all T_T

yay! good to know that thier doing good not only in Korea but Japan too

(well obviously who wud not like 5 cute girls XD)

KaRa HWAITING!!

and thnks for sharing this article :D

That's great news. I wonder who all these people are that are buying these tickets. Could there be that many foreign exchange students here? I dropped by HMV Shibuya yesterday, and they were sold out of Kara cds except for one left of the second mini album. I thought that Kara is still relatively unknown in Japan, but I guess i'm wrong. Very happy for them.

congrats to Kara on their success in Japan!!!

I wish them success in Japan!

That's great news. I wonder who all these people are that are buying these tickets. Could there be that many foreign exchange students here? I dropped by HMV Shibuya yesterday, and they were sold out of Kara cds except for one left of the second mini album. I thought that Kara is still relatively unknown in Japan, but I guess i'm wrong. Very happy for them.

well, KPOP is also big in Japan cause of the Hallyu wave.

There are many Japanese fans too.

Edited by KaraNice

NICE!!!! hahaha

KARA FIGHTING!!! =P

its not surprising that KARA is getting popular in Japan.

a lot of k-pop groups do (if not all of them) so of coarse KARA has to get some of the action =P

haha

again, great job KARA and keep it up!!!

thanks for sharing

KARA FIGHTING!!!

It's not surprising to see that their loved in Japan as well, because KARA IS THE BEST! I can't wait until their new album comes out, but I don't know how to get my hands on one since I never see anything from kpop in my area. I certainly hope that the album comes out soon, and KARA grabs everyones attention.

And here is a clip of 'Arashi's Homework' where a certain person is a fan of KARA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4au8JEIvb4

@djung803: I bet the world part will come true soon enough.

nice going in Japan...

Hope they can come to Malaysia too

and cant wait for the new album...

I know many Korean celebs try to tap into the Japanese market, and many has failed in the past. I for one, am surprised myself. I guess it's too hard to predict what the market demands are nowadays...

EDIT: I guess i sounded a tad negative there. I'm actually happy for the girls! Goodluck!

Edited by 2God