[2010.01.06] KARA Goo Hara admits having minor surgery "I just did my eyes, nose and teeth"

YoonRa

kjdfd.jpg

KARA Goo Hara speaks up about rumours of plastic surgery brought up after there were comparisons of her photos during middle school and currently.

Goo Hara was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 5th January when she said,

Edited by YoonRa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite surprised after I heard this..-.- I think she's so brave..It's okay, Hara's face still looks natural..

But remember..Strong Heart sometimes looks scripted..Like Taeyeon said that she's not the leader of SNSD anymore, and it's not true..-.- but she said it by herself on Strong Heart..So we must not believe this too soon.. (: I love her honesty! Hara~<3

i don't like the title that they ALWAYS use for

the article is always misleading. sigh. same thing with taeyeon and so on.

it's only the teeth. she had her teeth fixed and that's considered 'plastic surgery'.

gosh, i've fixed my teeth too.

shes pretty now and thats what matters...lol...she was really pretty anyways...oh well...there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery

Shocking! To be able to say it out loud to viewers must have taken lots of courage. Kudos to that! This may not be a good move for publicity. Hara is gaining popularity and may suffer setbacks due to this. I guess it is becoz this increased popularity that her past pic emerges. A proof to her popularity.

Every Korean artists did their teeth, veneer and stuffs. Thus, we only see the perfectly aligned and white set of teeth on TV... As for eyes, there are similarities before and after so it is just a minor modification. Nothing major I supposed. She needed the nose job though, I think.

She is still the same Hara no matter the appearance. Still all smiles and strong Hara.

Hara looked beautiful before and shes beautiful now... i dont know why its such a big deal - she didn't totally change whole appearance right?!

Come on, plastic surgeries is something normal now...Especialy nose job and fixing teeth (if thats consider plastic surgery)

The title seems a bit extreme. When I saw it and read the article, it was a lot different from what I expected after reading the title. Her surgery isn't extreme as other idols, actors, etc. I wonder if this was by her choice. I remember Hara talking about her teeth or gums or something of the sort in another interview before and about how the company told her to be careful when smiling. Are her teeth that bad? Hara's really honest admitting to this. I'm glad she doesn't feel bad about it too. I think only one or two other girl idols have ever admitted to plastic surgery. I hope Hara realizes she's beautiful the way she is and as well before her surgery.

Her teeth? I need to fix my teeth too. I got surgery for my inside nose and people call it plastic surgery too T_T

Anyways she's one brave girl to come out and say this. This makes me like her way more!

lol. if it's a jab, just treat it like the H1N1 vaccine. if a needle changes who you are... man, we are monsters.

anyway, i find hara's gum cute. sometimes a lil flaw here and there makes the person look alot better. agree?

hara is so brave! like it ttm!

I'm really happy that she confessed. Honesty is good but, I'm kindof dissappointed. I thought all of Kara was natural. It's okay that she just fixed her teeth because nobody's teeth is born perfect without some kind of braces or something. But, I'm really sad that she did her eyes and nose :( surgery is still surgery.. oh well, at least she's pretty now right? x_x hara fighting!! :D

As a fan, I'll support her all the way.

I don't see any big difference.

And her surgery is MINOR. Very MINOR.

Especially the teeth, c'mon, everyone does it!

It's TEETH!!!

She's funny and amazing in shows.

My only worry is the aftermath...I just hope that they don't get affected.

KARA is booming in popularity and I don't want something as simple as this to affect that.

And I would really be mad if they get a lot of bashing and antis for this.

There are many who have done it but VERY FEW admits it. Props for her honesty.

She came clean.

Now the antis have nothing more against her.

KARA is jjang!

I'm always a KAMILIA!

Plastic Surgery or not, Hara's still beautiful to me. And her coming out with this only made me love her even more. I know that some people are gonna blow this out of proportion but I hope she remain strong knowing that she was only being truthful. And of course we all know the Kara bond is amazing. They can overcome anything. (: