[2010.01.06] KARA Goo Hara admits having minor surgery "I just did my eyes, nose and teeth"

YoonRa

Its just some minor surgery.

Hope the netizens wont go crazy over this matter. We all know how crazy netizens can be.

Sighs.

"Recalling attacks on IU's minihompy"

They should really get a life.

Anw, Hara is pretty wif or wifout surgery. WE ALL STILL LOVE HER!

AGREE GUYS?

HARA SARANGhAE!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting on braces=plastic surgery?! I wonder how that's so.

But anyway, Hara's still the same Hara with or without "Plastic Surgery". It isn't even that major. But oh well. Aren't articles misleading just to get hits. Loving her honesty!!!

lol well who didt have PS.....

i dont care anymore now xD hahaha PS became really ordinary

fans will love her no matter what :P

Just got to say that honesty is indeed her charm. she's brave enough to admit that she did bits of modification to her appearance. besides those are just minor surgery and the before and after differences aren't even big. she's beautiful and it only make her look more beautiful than before. love HARA :eyelove:

I didn't really expect that since I think there's not to much difference between how she looked before and how she looks now.

But it's really brave of her to be honest about this.

She actually didn't really change much.

I always suspected if someone in Kara did a plastic surgery, it's Hara.

she does look different from her old days especially if you saw a documentary where she was training before her debut with Kara.

that's fine for us Kamilia, Hara is so brave, honest. but I don't know if other netizens would thing the same since Kara members are supposed to be naturally pretty.

I hope this won't affect them especially Hara.

anyway, Hara fighting!

mm I think she could have actually done the same thing with eyelid tape haha, some girls I know do that.

Anyways I'm not too huge on the whole surgery thing because everybody wants to feel pretty, and, imo,

it's the very same thing conceptually as wearing makeup, dressing to flatter your body (hiding problem areas, etc), so whatever.

As usual, the media tries to blow it big.hara just went to fix her teeth, folded her eyelids to make it more obvious and just a shot on her nose..Its not a any major transformation from A to B.

Its better for hara to admit herself rather than some anti netizen making them bigger

hara fighting!!