[2010.01.06] KARA Goo Hara admits having minor surgery "I just did my eyes, nose and teeth"

YoonRa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braces are not plastic surgery at all! O.o In Germany almost every kid wears them. So she fixed her eyes a little and got a shot in the nose area? Let's count these as half a surgery each. :D So all in all, for a Korean celebrity, she's alarmingly natural! :)

Nothing beats the Goddess however, now that is face that didn't receive plastic surgery! (I just won't believe she had surgery before becoming a child actress... :D)

Wow, this girl are really brave

yes, it's not shocking to hear such thing about surgery in Korea

but she admit it, i really shocked and surprised haha...

i give her 2 thumbs up for her bravery for admit this..

yet she is really pretty even before the surgery

proud with Hara^^...!

Edited by Phan2~

.. ohhh .. she's more beautiful today rather than her middle school years ..

.. well im proud of her .. she admit it really ..

.. keke .. GOO HARA is brave ..

.. KARA .. KARA .. KARA ..

Plastic surgery has become so common in Korea, that I'm not really surprised anymore.

She looks basically the same in the "before" picture, so she's just naturally pretty anyway.

There have been a lot of female celebrities coming clean now, and I give them props for that.

Edited by chungalung

Ah... no matter what Hara does she's always a beauty =]... before the fixing up she already looks good. But like her manager said i didn't notice the folded eyelids ._. ... that could be pain sometime. And yeah =] the thing she did i think isn't plastic surgery as in pulling the fat out or grinding the jaw bones -__-". Anyhow, the thing that matters is the heart not the outer appereance (though i like to say ._. beauty holds the top priority) LOL!

I really don't see a huge difference there...She enhanced her eyes and got a nose jab. Who cares...Even if she didn't do those things I bet there would be people out there complaining about her looks still. Personally I'm against cosmetic surgery but mainly anyone doing anything to try look younger...and just end up looking even worse:p just grow old with dignity I say. But good on Hara for fronting up about it, but truth be told she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone if you ask me.

As for her teeth...hell, if I had a chance to straighten up my teeth I would so do it too.

Goo Hara, such a brave and honest girl ... admire her so much >"<

Hwr, I dunt mind abt the surgery (not like those anti) I think plastic surgery is not that bad as long as u dunt over do it =))

Anw, Hara normally has a bare beautiful face, that minor surgery juz help her face be more attractive ^^

Hara fighting !!!!!

wow, i am surprised. mostly because she admitted it, partly because she had it. when the rumors were flying, i was leaning towards her having it since girls that look THAT good naturally are close to nonexistent. but when i saw the before and after pics, i couldn't really tell. maybe it was the angle. braces... not surgery. the nose thing definitely is, but i can't really tell the difference. probably the angle the pictures were taken? and the eyes, definitely had to be really minor because i really can't tell the difference of her bare face now and the pre-debut pictures.