[2010.01.07] Battle of the Female Idols: Lee Hyori, Son Dambi, SNSD, Kara & 2NE1!

MSJN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this is nice...

I think it will be the battle between SNSD and KARA..

these 2 girl group will definitely own again 2010..

just like last year...

can't wait for their new album..

Edited by Karafied

This is one tough competition. Hope KARA does well.

But actually, it depends on the song (so DSP should give an awesome one!).

Hope for more great performances! PLEASE DSP! Choose the right title track!

Battle with SNSD and KARA? Dambi and Hyori? Awesomeness!!!

Edited by KaraNice

this is gonna be fun..snsd and kara..tough competition eh??

btw...i just can wait for kara next album..

i wonder what concept will they use..

ow..this is getting me more excited xDDDD

Kara Hwaiting xDD

So many groups in 2010...-.- This competition will be so tough..KARA, SNSD, and Hyori...-.- and I heard that 2NE1 will come back too..And also don't forget about boy groups..

Now, let's hope DSP can manage our KARA..It depends on DSP and the new album...I'm curious about the concept that KARA will use in their new album..I think DSP is stupid to face SNSD like this..Not just SNSD..There's Hyori too...-.- SNSD won many awards and they were the best girl groups in 2009..Suicide? =.= and DSP must spend more money to get more sales..Like make some nice MVs for KARA and do the promotion well..

I hope KARA will release the "killer" song (the nicest one) for this album, so they can compete well with the other groups..

But yeah..Even DSP is stupid..We must trust our KARA and hope they can do it well..(: KARA~fighting!

yay dambi is coming back..

i missed her ^^

hyori too :eyelove:

cant wait for their comeback ^_^

im glad kara gained A LOT of popularity :D im happy for them ^^

So many competition! Hyori is gonna own really . ... that woman is awesome (: Yah, Kara + Hyori together again.

I'm really anticipation Kara's new concept. I bet it's going to be more sexier! Thanks for sharing.

I dont think they should make a battle with those 5 choices. KARA, SNSD, 2NE1 are groups, Lee Hyori and son dambi are solo artist's.. I wonder what the out come will be..

okay. i think this is bad... lee hyori! sun dambi and to make it worst, SNSD and the rest of the girls group. Kara is going to face BIG BIG competition... Bad bad.... my goodness.. *cross fingers* for Kara.. KARA hwaiting!~

Yeah I agree, lee hyori made a comeback but it wasn't as strong as expected, so I don't think it will be a full blown, easy win for her. Tbh I don't think kara really needs to break out in sweat.. Hyori was popular yes but she's been laying low for a while now, unless she really does something different and outstanding I don't see how she can reclaim her popular days.

And congrats to kara for even being considered competition with these fierce strong girl groups. It must be quite an honor :)