• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MSJN

[2010.01.07] Battle of the Female Idols: Lee Hyori, Son Dambi, SNSD, Kara & 2NE1!

64 posts in this topic

Yeah right,

this will be tough for KARA to comeback on the time when there are MANY other will comeback too.

Actually, it's not that hard, but SNSD make it sounds hard.. xD

Wish the best for KARA! :]

wow this is interesting~ :thumbup:

all of them are popular n this will be a very hard match for Kara...but i think Kara will definitely win!!!

Go Kara!!! FIGHTING!!! No.1!!!

-----------------------

2cxg6te.png2zgafm1.jpg

woohoo ! girl group rocks !

and am anticipating hyori too !!

go kara and snsd !! hwaiting !!!

err, what styles would they have this time ?

hope this 2010 will be Kara's year, they have a great potential we sure,

just wait for their MV teaser first, :thumbup:

With Kara & SNSD being my faves, i really hope both groups succeed this year!!!

NO!!! i refuse to believe this!!!

Hyori was good, not the best (in my opinion)

im sorry, but i have to say this, SNSD will be on top, as they have been for the past year

step aside Hyori, your time has past =P

hehe (please don't hate me, im just being honest)

and of coarse KARA!!! we expect great things from KARA this year too!!! =)

thanks for sharing

Wow! February will be a very interesting month wif so many big artists coming back.

GO GO KARA!

KARA HWAITING!

i know KARA will do it very well : )

eventhough, i'm also looking forward to see lee hyori and 2NE1's come back

thanks for the news !

It's definitely going to be a big competition, but I don't see any reason to worry about it. The way I see it, we'll be getting tons of new music from great artists. There's no need to worry about Kara being overshadowed.

(With that said, I'm still rooting for SNSD and Kara. xP)

I don't really see this as a huge competition. I just want some good songs to listen to, ya know?

I'm really anticipating Kara's Lee Hyori's, and Son Dambi's new songs. I hope they have something good to bring to the table. (:

Wah... almost all the artists I lilke are going to debut their albums? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

It will sure have lot of competition for our KARA but I have faith in them !

Its good to have more competition. People grow from competitions anyway :D

I think it will really be a tough competition with SNSD. I will be glad if both groups do their best and thats it. Since both are my favorite idols groups xD

I hope Kara's new album will be a hit! :thumbup: Hopefully they don't tire themselves out..

Kara fighting!!~

I hope 2010 would be a year for both SNSD and Kara!They will surely own 2010!Hope that SNSD and Kara will work together often next year...

waoh!!! this year is going to be exciting! KARA will win!!! =D

Is quite hard to know who will win cos all have a different style but I wish It can be Kara or snsd cos both are my favourite group^^

GO KARA! Hwaiting!

exactly! go Kara, fighting! a little competition has not done them any harm so i am very much looking forward to how all this pans out in early 2010. :D