[2010.01.08] Kara's new minialbum will have a strong style

thebuddybud

Are you excited for Kara's new style?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Kara's new style?

• Hell yeah! 'Break it' days FTW
    • Noo, I still prefer the sexy and cute Kara~
    • I like anything Kara does!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!.. how i wish sunghee will be back to join them.. (: new old kara merge! i love cool music! can't wait!!! thanks for translating buddybud (:! hope this concept will bring them further (:

KARA!!! new mini-album?? WOO!! i like most of kara's music so far so i dont see the problem with this new one now

cool

i hope itll be something like the break it/secret world times..

they look awesome..

nicole and hara fits the cool concept well i think gyuri too..

jing is too cute hahaa wonder how itd look like :eyelove:

seunyeon is really cut... but she totally changes when shes on stage....

so i think itll fit her too :D

i like the old Kara too (i keep replaying break it and if you wanna),but my only issue was that they didn't smile much while performing. it was cool, but it looked a little too serious and angry, but yet not enough swagger.

i know there are fans of the old Kara and they were great, but Kara is what it is now, with Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung. Some day, maybe like Jewelry, they may have new members/additional members, but that will happen when the time comes or maybe never. So, I'm just going to keep looking forward, buying their albums and supporting them.

KARA fighting!

I actually miss their cute images, especially from the Pretty Girl days. I bet they'll be able to rock anything they will attempt, so I am quite looking forward to this "strong image" that DSP speaks of.

Option 3 on the poll.

Edited by chungalung

I guess all we can do is wait and see what kind of style 'strong' is. I hope DSP is right about this. I will always be a fan no matter what KARA does, but I think a stronger side will appeal to both the fans and others.

Either way, I have high expectations! I can't wait for our girls to return after a long time.

I am anticipating a lot for Kara next mini-album. I hope they have two music videos instead of one this time. I hope DSP market and promote Kara well for the next album as well. T-ara is having great success after the great promotions and letting the fans chose the song they like and stuff...DSP need to promote Kara really well b/c I want Kara to get triple crown!!! I hope them success and I am glad they are trying out a new style to show their development as artist. They are getting older and their stage presence have gotten stronger. I d/n think it will be like the break it days...I think its going to be cool/kind of sexy/and stronger voices. I am also thinking their dancing would become more aggressive as well. I wish Kara luck!!!

I like anything that Kara does but I do love their Break it concept back in the days. I'm excited to see their new strong image and I can't wait to hear their new music thanks for sharing the info with us.

I'm down with something STRONGER, but the statement released by DSP is so vague, it's hard to judge ahah

Whatever they meant, I do hope the music released with blow my mind and the dance will make my heart stop beating (in a good way LOL). The concept, too.

DSP DON"T KEEP ME ON THE EDGE MAN!!!

I think this will be a great idea! ^^ The public are READY to see Kara's next move. They've already moved themselves up from their Break It days. They are READY. I believe the girls have matured so much since then... :D They're definitely going to blow everybody away. ^^

Get ready SNSD fans. >;D

so loved them from Break It.. I knew that DSP would let them go back to their old style after they have a strong fan base .. like now!!!

Im soo happpy and excitedd!!!! yepss.. im an old kara fan. but I love them as cute and lively too!!!! i wonder how JIyoung will looks !!!! hahaha she's soo cute~!

i have mixed feelings.

they can't do sexy since JiYoung is so young...

they need a bigger fanbase to go more mature.

but as long as it it isn't that....

then it's cool. i also think KARA can pull of Cute&Sexy(but not to overrated.)