[2010.01.08] Kara's new minialbum will have a strong style

thebuddybud

Are you excited for Kara's new style?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Kara's new style?

• Hell yeah! 'Break it' days FTW
    • Noo, I still prefer the sexy and cute Kara~
    • I like anything Kara does!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait for their new album..and their new song..

hope it will be like 'mister'..

popular and people likes it..

and of coz me, myself and i like it haha..

:lol:

I really don't mind with what they do, because they are my favorite Girl Group in the K-Pop industry (=

I really can't wait now, I know they would come back strong, Omg Kamilia <33

I can't wait I can't wait ! Urghh. I really want to know how they would transform them self like ?

Aha' I guess I shall wait until the teaser comes out CAN'T WAIT I'm so EXCITED !

CRAP. i accidentally voted for "Hell Yeah! Break it FTW" or whatever it was. i would have voted for "I like anything KARA does", which is true - so long as it is by KARA, i shall like it. after all, i believe that kamillia is a very loyal and strong fanbase - we wont leave KARA juz bcos of one mini-album, dont we???

i'm really excited about kara's comeback. a stronger style??? i dont really get what dsp means but we'll see very soon :lol: let us hope that KARA's third mini-album will be very successful. KARA JJANG!!!!!!

and oh btw if there's time and if i've got enough money, i'll see whether i can possibly buy this mini-album XD

Btw i still prefer their cute n sexy style,cz it suits them much..but,its n0t wr0ng they change their style..but,the one i wait is their japanese album,i hope they can beat the japanese idols like momusu,or cute,or berries,or maybe akb there..

What DSP describes as "strong" might not be what we're all thinking of. I mean look at the teaser that they released for 'Wanna', when the actual video came out, it was still the same cute and lively Kara. DSP's statements are misleading at times. But I agree with majority of everyone here, it's time for Kara to showcase a different side of them. In order to expand and/or grow your fan-base you must grow and develop as an artist, be it image or musically. When DSP says "strong", it's hard to pinpoint what they are referring to, but I don't really care what image Kara present themselves, just as long as that word "strong" also refers to their music. I really hope DSP comes out with something different and new for the girls musically. Come back harder than before.

I want to see the girls get triple crown on Mnet and Inkigayo, Win number one on MusicBank more than once and perform last on MusicCore more than once. Kamilia, we can do it! For the girls!

Yessss I think they have their potential to make it.

The only thing I'm worried about is their voice.

Their voice may be too cute for this concept.

whatever I'm still looking forward no matter what do they do LoL

Not really. The only reason why their voices are cute is because they HAVE to sing that way.

With the right material, practice, they will win with this concept.

After all, 3 out 5 members started with the strong image.

And Hara and JiYoung have improved so much.

We'll just wait and see.

REALLY ? I say I like whatever they do but I'd die to see them with the concept of "Break It" again.

I feel if they really do go back to their original concept, people will become really interest (: Can't wait.

Not really. The only reason why their voices are cute is because they HAVE to sing that way.

With the right material, practice, they will win with this concept.

Yes, someone that sees this too lol.. they have to sing high cause that's the way their songs are XD..I know there is this whole other side to KARA that most people don't know exists but hopefully when they do come back, it's a good kind of shock.

Yes, someone that sees this too lol.. they have to sing high cause that's the way their songs are XD..I know there is this whole other side to KARA that most people don't know exists but hopefully when they do come back, it's a good kind of shock.

I agree! I think all of them have great voices and great potential, but just need more training. but I hope they can sing in a lower key because the high key sometimes can be a little disturbing. I love Nicole to death, but really, when she hits high notes, sometimes she screeches a little and it's really loud, but she has a lovely voice normally ie. in "happy and..." I'm surprised her vocal coach hasn't pointed that out during recordings. Gyuri sounds really great with a lower key too like in Magic and Break It. Hara, love her with Gil in Music Travel Lalala although she can be a little soft. Jing has a sweet voice and just needs to train a bit so she doesn't drop the tune in the middle of a song or sing too soft. Ham is great!

Edited by lalalalahey