[2010.01.08] Kara's new minialbum will have a strong style

thebuddybud

Are you excited for Kara's new style?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Kara's new style?

• Hell yeah! 'Break it' days FTW
    • Noo, I still prefer the sexy and cute Kara~
    • I like anything Kara does!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever they will come with I will like it lol. I share the same feeling with this article because in a way I want KARA to keep their lively cute image I'm used to and learnt to like so much, and in another hand I want to see Secret World strong and feminine concept again. I'm glad DSP decide to take some risks with KARA and hope people will love it.

But for now we still don' have real aspects of how it could be since I don't really know what DSP mans by strong lol. I just hope It won't turn out to be like 4minute or 2ne1 style : don't like it.

Oo wow.. Strong image! :thumbup:

Sounds like its going to be a very successful one lol. No matter what, i will love the songs that Kara sings!

Whether it is the old or the new Kara.. Its great that there is a change of style.

A new taste and image for Kara. Hehe.. Hope it does well!

Kara ftw!~

I'd like anything Kara does that's for sure.... :P

haha same here but ill reserve judgemet until i see more of this new style. though i love their current cute concept! they do it better than anyone out there ^^,

definitely down for anything kara does! but i think i prefer the break it days, but then again, revolution 2 is full of "cool" songs. even the 2 title songs, wanna and mister aren't really.. cutesy. don't know if it was the best idea though. japan likes the cutesy thing more, and their first big intro to japan by arashi(?) was of their cutesy image from pretty girl.

So its not a repacked revolution album after all >,< im sorry for somebody i told that it was a reapacked album XD hahas! stupid AKPOP ^^, LOL Anyways IM GONnA LIKE! IT! Does this mean my old buddy sunghee will comeback???? LOL EXPECTATIONS!

Belated Happy b-day buddy bud XD